Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups*

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups* 75 posts - page 3 of 8

Poll Question:

What class do you like so far? (Does not affect randomizer)
Worgen
Alchemist
Clairvoyant
Hunter
Warlock
Villager
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 23, 2014 9:57pm | Report
Also, the actual 'gameplay' itself. When, let's say, a hunter or a warlock is sent to death, do they PM you guys to tell them who they bring? Or is it like:

Hunter has been sent to death by the citizens.

Hunter: I choose Clairvoyant to die along my side!

Or will it be in the form of a story (this seems more likely)? It would be very interesting if this is how it went, but it would be very difficult.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by subheg222 » March 23, 2014 10:02pm | Report
What is The Worgen of Pyrewood ? something related to smite? a MoBA?

subheg222

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 10:03pm | Report
No, the host will always make opening and closing posts at day end (night start) and day start (night end) and request pm's from the persons that have to make a decision. It would make no sense if the warlock would tell everyone who they cursed, especially because the warlock needs the knowledge of who is a normal villager.
So, basically, if the vote ends with the hunter to be executed, he would ask the hunter to pm him and tell him who is to die. If the worgens kill him, he would pm the hunter and ask him before he makes the closing post for the night (as at that point, its the last chance to let people know who died, before the next day starts)

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 23, 2014 10:06pm | Report
The first set of PM's have been sent! Everyone claim your role!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 23, 2014 10:07pm | Report
I see, but that explains it a bit more. But I mean what of the posts? Will they be purely informative by the hosts? Or will they consist of a storyline that has to do with our decisions?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 10:10pm | Report
The host will make a storylinepost, which tells you what happened. So it is informative as well.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 23, 2014 10:11pm | Report
It's a game so it'd be a sort of narrative by the hosts, as a repeatable game. But we can have fun with tidbits about how the information is conveyed.

having a storyline is kinda hard but it's up to us to be imaginative, I guess
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 23, 2014 10:33pm | Report
Is it to late to sign up because I want in, I have led enough Mafia groups in college to know and love the game and the new roles sound like a blast!

Raventhor wrote:

It's a game so it'd be a sort of narrative by the hosts, as a repeatable game. But we can have fun with tidbits about how the information is conveyed.

having a storyline is kinda hard but it's up to us to be imaginative, I guess

I always make up stupid stories when I led Mafia groups the last game I led I told every one they each had found a sliver ticket in a box of chocolate and won a trip to unka's Bubba's chocolate factory! And made up strange death stories about the mafia hiring the Ohmpa Poompa's to kill each of the others off for their silver tickets so yeah!
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 10:44pm | Report
You can still join, signups are open. About 15 people would be perfect, lets see if we get that.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 23, 2014 10:47pm | Report
OK GUYS I RECEIVED AN UPDATE if a warlock changes the lover into a worgen or if the game starts off as one lover is a human, the other worgenthe couple tries to outlast everyone else so as to not lynch the worgen, or kill the human they are a 3rd faction, more or less. That's how it rolls.

Meaning if the lovers ever start out or end up as worgen and human, they are very hard to win as, but are the 3rd faction.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }