Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups*

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups* 75 posts - page 2 of 8

Poll Question:

What class do you like so far? (Does not affect randomizer)
Worgen
Alchemist
Clairvoyant
Hunter
Warlock
Villager
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 23, 2014 9:05pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Clairvoyant FTW.

Oh no you di'n't just vote for Clairvoyant over Alchemist.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 23, 2014 9:06pm | Report

Oh no you di'n't just vote for Clairvoyant over Alchemist.

Alchemist is now Preist. :P

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 23, 2014 9:08pm | Report
I'll also be moderating it because I have expertise in Mafia, like TT said, and I played this enough in college orientation but still want to have fun xD

Also I think we modified Alchemist to give one person a protection potion a round before the worgen kill them. If the worgen choose this target, they are saved. If they choose another, the potion is wasted. The person will not be informed of having the potion, we'll simply say the alchemist had pre-delivered it. The alchemist can use it on themselves, but it is not allowed to repeatedly use it on themselves many times in a row, as that would leave them invulnerable. This potion does NOT save the person from the culling at the end of a round, it is solely the worgen attack.

Edit: Alchemist = priest
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 23, 2014 9:11pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Clairvoyant FTW.

This.

Having 'dat inside knowledge.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 23, 2014 9:12pm | Report
Also guys don't say who you want to be or everyone, including the worgen, will know and kill you off...
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 9:24pm | Report
Thats not true Raven. People can say what they want to be, but it doesn't matter in any way, as all roles are going to be given out at random. But after the game started, obviously don't say what you are. :P

About the alchemist thing, I'm confused a little bit. If you refer to this game, the alchemist in this game works differently though, as you are told who is killed and then asked if you want to save him (by the host via PM).

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 23, 2014 9:43pm | Report
I love roleplay, sign me up! Although the couple seems confusing, what is their purpose?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 9:47pm | Report
They are a third faction, trying to win the game. Different to the humans and worgens, the couple has to kill their own species in order to win (other humans and worgens). So you gotta trick them into killing themself. :P

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 23, 2014 9:47pm | Report
Basically, when one dies, the other dies as well, from broken heart. They can both be villagers, both be special, or a mixmatch.

Quoted:
They are a third faction, trying to win the game. Different to the humans and worgens, the couple has to kill their own species in order to win (other humans and worgens). So you gotta trick them into killing themself. :P

Edit: oh that's not how it was explained to me. Oh.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 9:51pm | Report
Well if both of the couple are human, they win with the humans once all worgens are dead, but in case one of both is a worgen, they have to kill everyone else off.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }