Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups*

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups* 75 posts - page 5 of 8

Poll Question:

What class do you like so far? (Does not affect randomizer)
Worgen
Alchemist
Clairvoyant
Hunter
Warlock
Villager
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 24, 2014 1:10am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Hes a villager. It's ok to say it since he basicly said it to everybody.

I said it on our skype. Not here you know... not everyone in this thread is included in our skype. And for those who are. I doubt that they will be able to see it seeing as skype bugs out sometimes and doesn't include some posts for some people. So ya... you just ruined it pand. Re-role everyone then? :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 24, 2014 1:42am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I said it on our skype. Not here you know... not everyone in this thread is included in our skype. And for those who are. I doubt that they will be able to see it seeing as skype bugs out sometimes and doesn't include some posts for some people. So ya... you just ruined it pand. Re-role everyone then? :D

there shall be no such thing, maybe you are a warlock, trying to deceive us with your silver tongue, or a hunter and you are trying to bring someone down with you.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 24, 2014 2:47am | Report
Why do you guys start this when im asleep D: i wanted to join to
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 24, 2014 4:38am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Why do you guys start this when im asleep D: i wanted to join to

Same here xD.If there will be another round with new participants,check me in ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 24, 2014 5:11am | Report
I just slept and could be wrong, but the game hasn't started yet and people can still join. I'm also for re-sending out roles, but I'm gonna talk with Raven and UP about it once they are online, so don't take this for 100%.

@MadDanny
It is specifically stated in the rules, that you are not to communicate about this game, your role etc via PM, Skype and so on. Its pretty unfair and takes the point of the game.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 24, 2014 6:19am | Report
Kyomaku wrote:

I just slept and could be wrong, but the game hasn't started yet and people can still join. I'm also for re-sending out roles, but I'm gonna talk with Raven and UP about it once they are online, so don't take this for 100%.

@MadDanny
It is specifically stated in the rules, that you are not to communicate about this game, your role etc via PM, Skype and so on. Its pretty unfair and takes the point of the game.

Not like anyone would believe me really. I've already named myself warlock without me trying when I stated that I'm a worgen as well as saying I'm a villager in another chat lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 24, 2014 6:37am | Report
Honestly, it's not against the rules for him to say he's a villager. Raven, UP, Danny, and I were talking about the rules of the game last night (well not night for Danny) and they said that's actually one of the points of the game. You're supposed to make people believe you're another role so either you're not voted to death or killed by the worgens. This is an illusion game.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 24, 2014 6:46am | Report
Thats right, you can decieve others, but the game has not even started yet and he did it via Skype, which is against the rules.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 24, 2014 6:51am | Report
Sign me up!

I do have a problem though. Since I'm not for the time zone of America, it might be tough for me to comment within 24 hours if you wish to see it.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 24, 2014 6:54am | Report
Well, actually Raven told me it's not based on timezone. Just a default, 24 hours.

BTW is the thread gonna be in Off-Topic? Today's my mom's birthday so I'll probably miss the creation
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }