Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups*

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood *Sign Ups* 75 posts - page 1 of 8

Poll Question:

What class do you like so far? (Does not affect randomizer)
Worgen
Alchemist
Clairvoyant
Hunter
Warlock
Villager
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 23, 2014 8:24pm | Report
(So this is a game my friend explained to me and we thought it was really fun, so we decided to bring the game here! This is not the officaly game thread. He shall be the explaining of rules and sign ups. Most of this was written by Kyomaku and fixed spelling errors by me.)

Story:
Its time for the first round of the forum game the worgen of pyrewood village.

(This is the sign-up thread. If you want to participate, post in this topic. This also applies, if you have questions to the following rules.)

The game is about a little Village called Pyrewood in Silverforest, where at night a few villagers were cursed and since then went hunting at night to kill villagers.
But at day, they are not to be recognized as a worgen, and so the villagers have to make use of discussions to attempt to find out who could be a worgen, so they can execute him.
The worgens can join this discussion and attempt to misslead them and lure them on a wrong trail.

(Roles will be chosen randomly)
Classes
Villager:
The most citizens from pyrewood village are simple people, especially their skills. They only have to communicate with each other, who as a possible worgen could be executed.

Preist:
A Preist will bless a player and make then immune from a worgen attack. This skill refreshes every night.

Clairvoyant:
The Clairvoyant can use a spell to scan a player to see if they are cursed. She may use this spell once per night, but is advised to hide her identity as she will be targeted by worgens if found out.

Hunter:
Before he dies (no matter if by a worgen or a citizen), he takes a player of choice with him to die/death.

Warlock:
If the warlock/sorcerer is summoned to death by the citizens, he curses a normal citizen to become a worgen. If he is killed by the worgens, nothing happens.

Every special role exists only once.

On the other side are the worgen:

Worgen:
Cursed citizens from pyrewood village, which at night turn into a worgen and search for a victim. At day, they appear as normal citizens.

Besides that, at the start of the game, 2 players at random will decided to be a couple. They know each other, but don't know the role of the other one. If one of both dies, the other one dies of sorrow/grief. They have to try to protect each other. If one of them is a worgen and a citizen, they create a third fraction and most defeat both human and Worgen.
(Get ready for gay couples ;p jk)

Gameplay and Rules:
At the start of the game, the roles of each person will be decided by random and told to them by PM. The worgens will also be told, who the other worgens are and the couple will be told who their loved one is.

After that, the first day begins. For that, I will open a thread and tell everyone, who was killed by the worgens. Then everyone has 24 hours to discuss with the other players, who could possibly be the worgen and should be executed. The worgens obviously are part of that discussion.
In the discussion, before the time runs out, everyone should give a clear vote for a person to be executed and to make the vote count, write the name in bold. (as an example I vote for (Player Name here). You can change your vote until the end of the discussion as many times as you want, but shouldn't overdo it, so the other players get a chance to react to it. If you changed your opinion/vote, say that in a new post instead of editing your old post. At the end of the day the votes will be counted and the person to be executed determined.
When all players gave their vote, before the 24 hours are over, the day ends prematurely/early.

Following, the first night begins. For this, the thread will be closed and the worgens will tell me via PM who they wish to kill. Different from the first round, the worgens are officially allowed and advised to communicate with each other.
Then, the victim with the most votes will be killed at night/dies at night, if not, I will roll a dice between the victims with the most votes.
Following, I will tell the alchemist via PM, which victim was chosen (as long as he/she still holds on to the healing potion) and he can save him/her if he/she wishes to. At the same time, can he/she send me in any night a PM with a person to be killed by her/his poison potion.
The clairvoyant can at any night ask via PM, if a certain person is a worgen or a citizen.
If the required PM's come quickly, the night is over quickly, if someone isn't reacting at all, it takes atleast 24 hours.

Then it just continues with a change between night and day, until the game is over, which is the case, when either all worgens or all citizens are dead. Then there are 2 exceptional case as explained above, that when a worgen and a citizen are a couple and the other case when only one citizen and one worgen are left (without being a couple). In that case, it ends as a draw.

Who, no matter how excretes from the game, is not allowed to post in this thread anymore. For fairness, the participants should not communicate with each other via PM or in other threads about the game (except the worgens, which are allowed to communicate). This also applies for the couple.

You should only sign up, if you are able and have the motivation to follow this game. Only when you participate with role playing, theories, the game is of use.

Who misses out on 2 day-phases and does not vote, dies in the following night of a unknown disease.

If you have any questions please ask.

So far participating:
MadDanny
TormentedTurnip
SoapSuds
M4XiiMUS
Subzero008
BlueZam
Aphnex
TheGenocideLord
Ninja Trigger
Shaddofokkusu
Jordenito
All4Games
HiFromBuddha
Greenevers
DarkJaw

Game Hosts
Raventhor
UnknownPandr
Kyomaku

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 23, 2014 8:27pm | Report
Oh. Its like that wolf game. I'll join! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 23, 2014 8:36pm | Report
I love variations of the mafia game, sign me up.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 23, 2014 8:42pm | Report
Hello everyone, I'm the friend quoted from in the first lines. I'll be hosting this game together with UnknownPandr. Hope this will be fun for everyone! :)

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 23, 2014 8:42pm | Report
Sounds fun. I'm in.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 23, 2014 8:45pm | Report
I WILL JOIN!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 23, 2014 8:49pm | Report
I'll try it. Sign me up!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 23, 2014 8:53pm | Report
I'm afraid this game will show a darker side of me.

Ya'll niggas gon' get betrayed.

Oh, and LOL - there is currently 1 vote for each role. That sounds just like us xD

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by subheg222 » March 23, 2014 8:59pm | Report

I'm afraid this game will show a darker side of me.

Ya'll niggas gon' get betrayed.

Oh, and LOL - there is currently 1 vote for each role. That sounds just like us xD

Is this a MOBA? I would love to join

subheg222

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 23, 2014 9:01pm | Report
Clairvoyant FTW.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }