Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite downloading with no iternet after I read bible WTF???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Smite downloading with no iternet after I read bible WTF??? 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 7, 2013 6:56pm | Report
Okay now this has been bugging me all day.

I have 3 laptops in my house, I only have smite on two of them. My laptop has the newest version of smite but it runs smite ****py.

My brothers laptop runs smite better but doesn't have the newest version of smite so I went to download it. For some reason it would not download the last version instead it kept downloading version after version.

Anyways, I was letting it download WITH INTERNET, in the mean time I decided hey I never read the bible maybe I should read it for kicks after all what do I have to lose???

Now mind you I am stealing WIFI so my connection will disconnect on my brothers laptop because it can't connect as good but can run games better.

Anyways, while I was reading the bible I noticed I kept losing connection which was pissing me off really really ****ing bad because it would stop my downloading of smite.

In my head I thought, what if god was doing that on purpose to see if I choose games over him? In fact I even though I believe in god I still had to stop reading the bible and go back to fixing my game, Until finally after disconnecting so many times I just said **** it I'll just finish 10 pages then go about my day.

I swear to god the most random **** happened. After I was done I threw the bible on my bed and was watching SMITE DOWNLOAD..... WITH NO ****ING INTERNET ACCESS???

I was like what the ****!!! I even checked my wifi to make sure I wasn't connected to anything. I still have no ****ing clue how the hell smite was downloading when I was not connected to anything??? So then I was thinking is this a sign or some ****???

I watched it until it reached 100% because I though okay if it reaches 100% it will mess up since there is no internet it has to something else. BUT NO, it ****ing downloaded the next version with no internet.

The stupid thing was though, after it downloaded the version it still needed to be updated again so I said screw it so I went back to my other laptop.

I told my mom but she looked like she could careless or probably though I was just making it up who knows.

I still have no clue how I downloaded smite with no internet, come to think about it, I am so dumb I should have checked if I could have went to youtube with no internet then I would no for sure either way it downloaded a version of smite when I was not even connected to anything WTF???

You decide....

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by plastic125 » May 7, 2013 7:18pm | Report
"Is that weird or what ~ William Shatner"

plastic125

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 7, 2013 7:42pm | Report
Life problems.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 8, 2013 12:03am | Report
Well I guess God is going to be added to Smite in the next update...

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 8, 2013 2:20am | Report
They have come, the chosen one... RISE AGAIN
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 8, 2013 6:14am | Report
God doesn't want you to play Smite...

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 8, 2013 6:00pm | Report
hes just mad he ain't in the game, once he gets in the game he will play with us

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 10, 2013 9:11pm | Report
Was it the black edition bible?
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 23, 2013 2:23pm | Report
And there was Wi-Fi connection ~God, first testament
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 23, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Perhaps that sign shows that Jesus will be a playable god on SMITE.
His ultimate would be so OP.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }