Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Story time with Grampa GreenEvers and Uncle Zilby!"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » "Story time with Grampa GreenEvers and Uncle Zilby!" 30 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 23, 2016 12:28pm | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

That sounds hilarious!

Looking back on it, yes. At the time, it almost made me hate spiderman.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 23, 2016 12:35pm | Report
old Arachne sucked balls in everything but arena tho. she had an average early and a really bad late
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 23, 2016 12:58pm | Report
DucksRock wrote:

old Arachne sucked balls in everything but arena tho. she had an average early and a really bad late

I heard you could take out GF as a start though lol
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » May 23, 2016 2:32pm | Report
All I remember was Bellona release. The 5th god i owned, and I did not regret a second.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 23, 2016 5:57pm | Report
lil confession - I didn't ever play Arachne or Nu Wa pre-remodel / rework even though they were available.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 23, 2016 10:03pm | Report
I miss the old map, so vibrant and fantasy like almost, cartoony. Now its too realistic will dulled down colors. I remember before Wukong got reworked I could play him so well, then as soon as he got changed into Hun Batz i couldn't play him for ****. I just don't know why... Dear god how could I forgot the horror that was the old Hel model, it still haunts me in my dreams sometimes.

(I've been here since Poseidon release)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 24, 2016 11:21am | Report
DucksRock wrote:

Her early camp clear made her the safest jungle tho.

Also guy guys I never played when this was in however does someone remember the tiem the role jungle didn't exist yet because the camps didnt give enough gold or exp so it was a 2-1-2 tactic

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 24, 2016 3:50pm | Report
Yeah, back when Arachne was the one and only jungler.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 26, 2016 11:52am | Report
You know I still like old wa looks more then New wa. especially because they put some extra sexualisation in new wa

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 28, 2016 6:58am | Report
I remember Nemesis release, which was the time that I got into smite.

I remember my first Normal PVP match. Assault ( Bran <3 ) with Zhong Kui. I was like " Oh **** me I never played this god " And I believe I turned out positive and with that match won. THE ONLY REASON I'M HERE TODAY IS BECAUSE I WON THAT MATCH. If I'd lost that match I would be like " Yeah another game that wasn't a fit for me... "

I remember my first Conquest match. Support Aphrodite. I had mastery 2 with her and back then I didn't have Athena unlocked. I think I also won that match. I was playing with my first SMITE clan, which had Ryan and BonBon, a guy and a gurl. They were literally my bestest mates at that time and I still play with Bon these days.

I remember my big first Smite Clan, which was with Smoke, Broly, Max, Zeniatta, Her BF, Ze, and meh. We would have fun on Arena matches. Smoke was a Hel main, Broly a Anubis main ( which is why I have a BIG RESPECT to Anubis Mains. ) and I was ( Still am ) a Aphrodite main. I miss them ;)

I remember my first Penta-Kill, Assault ( Bran <3 ) with Aphrodite ( Wow big coincidence that she was ur first ten eh? ). My team was about to loose when I spawned, got a double, hit Nu Wa ( Old Wa ) with a basic and titan killed her, triple. Loki Ulted me, which made me evade a Spirit Arrow. Loki died to titan, after I used Love Birds on him, quadra. Neith allowed me to get the penta by standing still near titan. Order Titan.

I remember my first Ranked Conquest. Aphrodite support. Mid Nu Wa ( Old Wa ) carried us. Won the match.

I remember my first Joust ( Now Duel ) Ranked. Neith againts Sylvanus. I got destroyed early game ( I was... scared at the moment ) but then late game WITHOUT CRITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CRIT META I won the match.

:pp
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }