Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Me and Rage.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Me and Rage. 8 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

What are your thoughts on people raging?
Annoying
Disruptive
Don't mind it
Rather funny
Other (Please comment below.)
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » September 10, 2016 2:43pm | Report
So considering blog posting is down I'll just write something here for now.

As many of the community have come to realise, I get pissed off way to easily and can become very tilted during games. I just wanna say I'm sorry if I shout, scream, rage, swear and/or insult anyone. I never really intend to harm anyone with my words.

I guess I can relate this to how I was back in primary school, short tempered and wanting to punch rather then ignore. It has died down going into later years but yet to keep myself calm during gaming sessions.

So I want to know what you guys think of people raging during games. I've included some answers and hope to hear back.

Happy hunting,
-Sods
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » September 10, 2016 3:17pm | Report
I find it both funny and extremely annoying.

If a person rages once or twice, or if it's a friend, it's usually funny. After that is tends to become very annoying. I usually end up muting these kinds of people.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » September 10, 2016 4:32pm | Report
I feel Bran can best express how I am towards this game.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 10, 2016 5:15pm | Report
FYI, I use voice recognition a lot in Curse chat (driving on my way home from work). Google's recognition software doesn't recognize "Stuke," even if I spell it out. It ends up being "St Uka" which is stupid, so I use a term it does recognize...

Stuke = Anger Management

He vacillates between drinking bleach and...well, my larynx probably couldn't hold up to the pressure Stuke puts his through...sometimes, we're talking black metal level. I can't help but laugh...a lot, because he's constantly raging. It's nice, though, cuz he never rages at us...just at, probably Hi Rez more than anything.

Thing is, he does it to himself. Who else but Stuke plays Hel solo, and expects anything else than getting stomped?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 10, 2016 9:12pm | Report
I would consider it more disruptive than anything else. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's concerning, but most of the time it just creates disruption more than anything else.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 10, 2016 9:33pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

I would consider it more disruptive than anything else. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's concerning, but most of the time it just creates disruption more than anything else.

Hear that, Stuke? Stop being a GD disruption!!!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » September 10, 2016 11:11pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Hear that, Stuke? Stop being a GD disruption!!!

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 11, 2016 12:21am | Report
Tbh Stuke tends to be more on the funny side tho <3
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }