Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lol help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Lol help 147 posts - page 5 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 8, 2013 6:56pm | Report
Yessss now it's updating. Though the reason I had to fix it besides the fact that it wouldn't open, was that it would work, but as soon as I hopped into a game. It would freeze and crash.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Friendly Pony » October 8, 2013 7:12pm | Report
Your items are hilariously bad lol.

For now you should watch what the pro's do, and emulate them, build their items, skill path, do as they do lol.

Sup, I'm Nighthawk. Have any questions? Feel free to PM me :)

Friendly Pony

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 8, 2013 8:22pm | Report
Come on nighthawk get outta here, we don't need any LoL players here. jk XD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 9, 2013 4:08pm | Report
My name on LoL = CloseQuarterKing So add me!

I love how I wanted my user name to be ICEN but someone took it?
Like wtf seriously who the hell names theirself ICEN?

I thought I was the only one with that name ....

I am saving up for a 6,000 priced champion.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 9, 2013 4:19pm | Report
Which one are you saving for?
And my IGN is the same, M4XiiMUS you can add me if you want.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 9, 2013 4:45pm | Report
I feel alone. I'm not on NA, so yeah, I can't play with you guys...

And ICEN, I don't recommend you get 6k champs that early. Try to get the cheap ones. You'll take too much time trying to reach the 6k's.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 10, 2013 3:03am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I feel alone. I'm not on NA, so yeah, I can't play with you guys...

And ICEN, I don't recommend you get 6k champs that early. Try to get the cheap ones. You'll take too much time trying to reach the 6k's.

Not on NA either :(

And to the champions ICEN was talking about.

Aatrox- Aatrox is weird right now. He's a glass cannon melee carry with some INSANE sustain. His abilities are actually pretty poor, and you'll mostly be relying on basic attacks.

Draven- While he may look like some badass melee bruiser, he's the complete opposite. He's a lane bully bot laner, that has an axe catching mechanic. Draven is really hard to master. If you drop an axe, your DPS just shoots straight down. The thing is, in order for him to have a decent amount of DPS, he needs to sacrifice positioning. He's definitely viable though, just expect to sink some hours into him in order to use him to his full potential.

Lucian- Yes, while his ult does a lot of damage, his basic attack attacks do more damage in the same time. Lucian is more of an AD burst caster than an ADC in all honesty. He is also very outclassed in his role.

Zac- He's a tank. All of his abilities are AoE, but the range and the damage of them is actually atrocious, so you should just stick to building him as a tank that goes in the jungle. He also has one of the best teamfight ultimates in the game as well. (I quite enjoy playing Zac, he is one of my go-to junglers along with Sejuani).

Zed- Zed is actually ridiculous right now. He is a squishy assassin with amazing waveclear. However, if you somehow manage to stuff up your laning phase (which is very hard to do with Zed), then you'll feel like dead weight for most of the game.

Hecarim- Nerfed really hard. However, if you get a good start in the jungle, there is no stopping Hecarim. The damage he can do for going tanky is ridiculous. However, if he does fail, he fails hard.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 10, 2013 7:10am | Report
I want a new jungler, so I'm thinking about zac. But I also want a new support, so maybe Leona. BUT I NEED TO GET A NEW ****ING COMPUTER TO PLAY!!!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 10, 2013 8:49am | Report
What level are you now ICEN? I've been grinding for lvl 30 on SMITE cuz i want that ymir skin so I haven't been playing much Lol lately, but I'm lvl 30 so if your getting bored with lower level matches I can bring you up some. ;)
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 10, 2013 9:56am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Hecarim- Nerfed really hard. However, if you get a good start in the jungle, there is no stopping Hecarim. The damage he can do for going tanky is ridiculous. However, if he does fail, he fails hard.

Hecarim WRECKS. He is my favorite Jungler for now. If you like jungle, pick him. Not top tier, but very good clears and epic ganks.

M4XiiMUS wrote:

I want a new jungler, so I'm thinking about zac. But I also want a new support, so maybe Leona. BUT I NEED TO GET A NEW ****ING COMPUTER TO PLAY!!!

Why not both?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }