Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lol help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Lol help 147 posts - page 7 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 11, 2013 12:08am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Hecarim WRECKS. He is my favorite Jungler for now. If you like jungle, pick him. Not top tier, but very good clears and epic ganks.

But you can't deny that he's only a shadow (no pun intended) of what he used to be. They nerfed him HARD.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 11, 2013 12:10am | Report
Leon Porter wrote:

I'm probably gonna ignore LoL, I heard the community was terrible, and that's something I prefer to avoid.

No worse than Smite's. It feels like a more mature community as Smite's but still just as toxic. The community is bigger though, much bigger.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 11, 2013 2:17am | Report
ICEN wrote:

RE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY REVENGE !!!

I have more mysteries and a few runes now, and I'm like level 10 which means I understand the game more :D

I'll take the rematch :D, let's do it

Though, don't buy masteries and runes, just don't until you are level 20. Those runes are so little good but cost some money. You should just get more IP and start buying rune when you pass level 20

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 11, 2013 6:46am | Report
ICEN wrote:

And they had Runes and masteries things you said that doesn't matter much or effect you much :D
I said are they more stronger than me because of runes/masteries you said not really.

Well now that I am level 10 I'm pretty pretty sure that Runes/masteries help you out alot because the runes I seen increase a **** load of stats and so do the masteries!

I have more mysteries and a few runes now, and I'm like level 10 which means I understand the game more :D

Runes do help a lot, but don't buy tier 1 & 2, they suck. Tier 3 are good, but also expensive. I had been saving IP since level 13~ and still only got half my rune page. Save up, its more worth it.

And anyone who says runes don't make much of a difference has never smurfed. When I made a new account to help my friend out the bots were suddenly much harder... not just because others were feeding either ;)
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 11, 2013 6:50am | Report
Raze just pick one of the following: Master Yi, Akali, Jinx, or Heimerdinger, and 1v1 him. xD
Or Nidalee, that'll be....that would be a good match to spectate. 6 Rabadon's nidalee is best nidalee.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 11, 2013 7:39am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Raze just pick one of the following: Master Yi, Akali, Jinx, or Heimerdinger, and 1v1 him. xD
Or Nidalee, that'll be....that would be a good match to spectate. 6 Rabadon's nidalee is best nidalee.

Master Yi is just too OP in below 30 (always get banned)

When i played WITH him, i got around 23/10 with Akali (maybe, was very good though) and carry the team, thought we still lost :( cause our team fed (though ICEN was pretty good, better than the 20s)

Jinx, i just bought her even without testing her, she just seems too fun

Heimerdinger, i just fed when playing against bot when he was free.-.

Nidalee,i rarely get a kill because everytime i spear, they run to the base before another one ready

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 11, 2013 7:39am | Report
OH GOD!!! OHK SPEARS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And is Jinx out now? Is she any good?

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » October 11, 2013 9:22am | Report
Jinx is awesome. 8/2/Something I don't remember is what I got on my first match as her. And I'm not even an ADC Main, so yeah...

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 11, 2013 1:51pm | Report
She's very good but she's basically a more snowbally draven atm. If you don't get fed in lane you lose. If you do you win. There is no middle ground, and if you play for farm you will be outscaled, in my opinion. I mean her W slow is nasty as hell and her flame chomps can be placed very positionally, but when it comes down to it, she has no personal escapes (Like Arcane Shift, 90 Caliber Net, Tumble, or Valkyrie), so in the end she's based entirely on killing things before they get to her. If that doesn't happen she dies, hence the necessity to snowball.

To be more concise, if you like draven, you'll really like her. If you hate draven's weakpoints, don't play her.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 11, 2013 3:42pm | Report
I hate draven but so far I am loving her so much... Played 3 games and the only one i lost went 50 mins long with a vayne and jax on the enemy team because we wouldn't coordinate. Bot lane had an unprotected inhib up almost the entire game...

EDIT: also it bears mentioning that she IS jinxed. 2 of the 3 games i played with her my support never connected. And I only lost one (the one mentioned above). The other I was vs Nidalee and Cait, we traded kills under my turret with that (ASAFJEGJVADVFGRAFED) Nid spear and i said "F it" and went other lanes. I had asked for help several times without a single gank, but top needed help too. Funny thing is once they pushed to my inhib turret he finally helped. They took both bot towers, i took both mids with the help of my... lux i think. Then i backdoored both of their turrets later in the game, HA!

Also I have changed my position on the community: it is EXACTLY like smites...

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }