Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lol help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Lol help 147 posts - page 6 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 10, 2013 10:07am | Report

Fiddlesticks. Jungle, support, and mid. BAM!
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 10, 2013 11:14am | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

Fiddlesticks. Jungle, support, and mid. BAM!

Or Pantheon. Top, Jungler, Anti-Mid, or Kill Lane Bot (also known as duobruiser bot).
And he's easy as hell. Build all damage items and spam Q, GG.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 10, 2013 2:54pm | Report

Because I can't earn ip for ****.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 10, 2013 3:24pm | Report
I remember the good old days in LoL! Then I got hacked...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 10, 2013 6:21pm | Report
Aw... New account? Or moved on to better things?

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 10, 2013 6:54pm | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

What level are you now ICEN? I've been grinding for lvl 30 on SMITE cuz i want that ymir skin so I haven't been playing much Lol lately, but I'm lvl 30 so if your getting bored with lower level matches I can bring you up some. ;)

Nah, don't think he should do that. He played with me (lvl 24) and I think he isn't feeling so godly anymore XD

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 10, 2013 7:08pm | Report
DID ANYONE READ ABOUT THE OLD FANCY SKINS COMING BACK?!?!? TOTALLY NOT BLITZCRANK. THE ENEMY TEAM WILL BE LIKE, WHERE DID THAT PULL COME FROM!?!?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » October 10, 2013 7:36pm | Report
I'm probably gonna ignore LoL, I heard the community was terrible, and that's something I prefer to avoid.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 10, 2013 7:51pm | Report
Community is better than smite from what ive seen so far. Course I'm not lvl 30 yet so it may be a whole different thing

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 10, 2013 11:47pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Nah, don't think he should do that. He played with me (lvl 24) and I think he isn't feeling so godly anymore XD
Well I got threw into matches with people that have ingite to kill me, and exhaust meanwhile I wasn't even high enough level to use those active items :D

And they had Runes and masteries things you said that doesn't matter much or effect you much :D
I said are they more stronger than me because of runes/masteries you said not really.

Well now that I am level 10 I'm pretty pretty sure that Runes/masteries help you out alot because the runes I seen increase a **** load of stats and so do the masteries!

Anyways I want rematch! You only let me play one match :D
And it just so happens out of all the matches I played with nasus that was the only negative match I went at that time.....

Your a jinx....

Not really I think I actually remember somewhat of what happened, me and you were top lane and I was farming my Q. I didn't even die when it was Top lane vs top lane.

If I'm right I recall mid or bot lane needing help from our lane so you had to keep leaving to help them, then I had to go chase the champs running around from top lane :D
Thats why I got raped - dat gang bang

I blame the first few deaths on having to run around helping lanes ruining our top lane, but I'll be honest after I died a few times I said F it and didn't try much because I was already raped :D

RE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY REVENGE !!!

I have more mysteries and a few runes now, and I'm like level 10 which means I understand the game more :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }