Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lol help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Lol help 147 posts - page 11 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 17, 2013 1:33pm | Report
Hummm do you think I'm good with Aatrox? I think so :D
I carry so hard with him

[/img]

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 17, 2013 1:42pm | Report
YOU DIED 11 TIMES WITH OP AATROX! YOU AFFIN FEEDER!!!
lol, jk

Thats... quite impressive. What level are you?
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 17, 2013 2:32pm | Report
I'm level 13 but I'm turning level 14 in a match or two.

The first few matches with Aatrox I died because I didn't know how to play him.

Now that I know how to play him and when to toggle his attack/heal off I almost never go negative, usually every match I play with him I at the very least have like 5 kills positive.

The only person that gives me problems is jax, for some reason he seems very strong.

I usually max my heal first than my long range slow then my dive last.

I tend to build defense and attack speed with lifesteal, well anyways thats how I assume you play him. I like the one item that gives you 70% attack speed also.

ONE TIP that is good to know for aatrox which I do, is if I am very low on hp I will USE MY ULT.
Because your ult gives you alot of attack speed I will just use my ult on a minion wave so I can heal up super fast.

ANd I use my ult on towers too.

Jax is a beast though, I have no idea what he really does but even when I am fed like hell jax still can kill me.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 17, 2013 2:56pm | Report
Jax is Jax. General rule is never 1v1 him. He is one of the best duelists in the game, if not THE Best(Fiora and Tristana are contenders though). Best way to deal with him is to shut him down early and end the battle quickly before he gets built.
And by 70% attack speed item i hope you don't mean Runaans Hurricane... Thats a horrible waste of money on melees (and most ranged too, just not as badly)

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 17, 2013 3:21pm | Report
I just bought it because aatrox heals every 3rd attack.
So if I have alot of attack speed my assumsion was that I can sustain any 1v1 since I will attack so fast?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 17, 2013 5:54pm | Report
That is true but there are better options. Phantom dancer for example. Even Zypher is a more suited late game item. Plus simple lifesteal from BT or Hydra works for sustain while still giving him damage. Oh, and Nashors really is in a weird place, not completely worthless on Aatrox since it buffs his ult a bit.
Of course at your level do whatever the hell you want! Just letting you know there are more efficient options ^-^
Anyway, if your interested (although im pretty sure someone sent you to guides before) this is a great site. http://www.lolking.net/ Pretty good keeping up with the news and has contests with good prizes that are pretty easy to enter once you get a few champs.
...And with that comp i have no idea why Jax built Maw... Lol!

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 18, 2013 1:02pm | Report
Ya man, who ever said Aatrox sucks... there is no way just no way that he sucks.
Its literally getting to the point where I am 1v3ing people. No I mean literally fighting 3 people at once and killing them all.

For example if you type in google "League of Legends Aatrox good" or type OP next to his name.

You will get a bunch of people saying he is bad or ****py, most say hes not op and hes just alright.

But I think hes one of the best damn champs! Either that or I must be randomly good with him or all the people I am facing suck.

Just for proof that these games arn't random I just played another one, and the only reason I am showing this is because I was literally 1v3ing people IN THEIR BASE.
Not only that I had like 1/4th of a hp bar and I still stayed at their base because I was so confident they would get killed I wasn't even worried any more.

Look at dem stats!!! I put up the grid so you can see, **** load of damage done, **** load of healing done, **** load of tanking done, **** load of kills, **** load of gold.
I actually healed more damage then most people in this game even dished out!

HOW IS AATROX NOT ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME!!!
[/img]

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 19, 2013 5:10pm | Report
Aatrox is definitely not the best. I think since you have some experience in Dotas (or mobas, i get them confused) you definitely have a skill edge. Aatrox is a fairly snowbally champ, if he gets shut down early... I said this before -_- lol. But he doesn't suck. Some people have just either a) seen too many bad ones b) bought him and cant play him or c) a & b.

On a not unrelated topic does anyone know when the 'Harrowing' patch will come out? I WANT KITTY KATARINA AND HEADMISTRESS FIORA! ...ya, that doesnt sound pervy at all... ^-^

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 19, 2013 6:21pm | Report
I've been waiting for headless hecarim for months now.

It's either tuesday or next tuesday. It's on a patch day.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 19, 2013 6:38pm | Report
Well the tuesday after the 21st would be the 29th, so it could go either way... After the **** with SGU i wouldn't be surprised if it is the one near halloween...

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }