Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Interview person below you

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Interview person below you 146 posts - page 8 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 15, 2014 5:01pm | Report
1. Neither, dogs ftw
2. Peanut butter and banana, obviously!
3. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right

Q:
1. Who's your favorite god in Smite?
2: Would you rather die by decapitation, or die by vaporization?
3: Favorite song to listen to while gaming?
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 15, 2014 6:38pm | Report
Scylla or Chronos, probably chronos for fun though. Ra's up there to, but Chronos's speed just makes everything so fun. Sometimes oneshotting someone in a combo (like Scylla's) isn't as fun as overall outplays.

Depends, is the vaporization instant? Probably less painful, because even though decapitation is rather instant, there's still supposedly a pretty big pain spike during it.

Favorite Song? Hmm. Probably Get Hyper by Droideka, or Breaking Me Down by Soil.

1. Least favorite god, for any reason?
2. Favorite Super Smash character (any of the series)
3. Favorite MOTD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 15, 2014 6:45pm | Report
1. Been a while but I hated Odin having Odin on my team when I played Hel back when his ring blocked teammates too. I couldn't damage anyone on the other side, heal anyone on the other side, and there was no escape.
2. Kirby: suicide gulp ftw.
3. Probably Cup Runneth over - get to the action while not being as ridiculous as hoarder.

Q:
1. Do you have time fo dat?
2. Breakfast for dinner or dinner for lunch?
3. Favorite WoW raid and favorite WoW raid boss? If you've never played WoW - skydiving or downhill mountain biking?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 15, 2014 7:38pm | Report
1. Of course not. Who does? Nobody, that's who.
2. Breakfast for dinner. Breakfast foods are epic, especially since I rarely eat breakfast...
3. Don't play WoW, so onto the second part: I've never done either, but I want to try skydiving, so I'll pick that.

Q:

1. If you could learn to master one musical instrument, which would it be?
2. The Avengers or Justice League?
3. Which person throughout history would you most like to talk to/interview for an hour? (Re-posted since the person who answered my questions didn't answer this one.)
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 15, 2014 8:57pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Q:

1. If you could learn to master one musical instrument, which would it be?
2. The Avengers or Justice League?
3. Which person throughout history would you most like to talk to/interview for an hour? (Re-posted since the person who answered my questions didn't answer this one.)

1. Darude - Sandstorm
2. NB Rangers
3. H*****. **** why does he get censored? I mean H*****. Damn. HTLIER. HI T L ER.

Q:

1. What if Genghis Khan successfully conquered Europe?
2. What if the Western Roman Empire survived the onslaught of the Huns, the Goths, and the other barbarians?
3. What if Byzantium successfully resisted the Seljuk Invasion?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 15, 2014 10:27pm | Report
1. The Mongol Empire would likely have collapsed even sooner as Europeans would not likely have submitted to a foreign rule for long if at all
2. Technology would likely be 20-30 years more advanced than it is at least, and we would be wearing tunics instead of shirts and jeans.
3. The Ottoman Empire would have never come to be, the Mamluks would have possibly survived in their stead, and the territory that the Ottomans owned would likely have been owned by Venice instead.

Q:

1. If you could be trained/tutored by any historical figure who would it be? For any subject as long as it's something they could actually teach you, it doesn't have to be the primary thing they're famous for.
2. What if the Aztecs and Incas had managed to reach a sufficient level of technology to repel the Spanish/Portuguese. This question could also apply to North American tribes if you'd prefer.
3. If you could learn any language in the world, dead languages included, what would it be?
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 15, 2014 10:55pm | Report

Q:

1. If you could be trained/tutored by any historical figure who would it be? For any subject as long as it's something they could actually teach you, it doesn't have to be the primary thing they're famous for.
2. What if the Aztecs and Incas had managed to reach a sufficient level of technology to repel the Spanish/Portuguese. This question could also apply to North American tribes if you'd prefer.
3. If you could learn any language in the world, dead languages included, what would it be?

1. Probably French Revolution figures such as Jean Jacques Rousseau, Voltaire, or Montesquieu. I'm a huge fan of philosophy and currently looking forward to studying International Relations in university.

2. Obvsly the North Americas won't be filled by white/European population. The South Americas won't be filled with Spanish/Portuguese population. As of the more distant future, Europe won't have USA help in the World Wars, and probably Marxlencom won't have it's match in the Cold War.

3. Latin, Greek, and Japanese.

Q's :

1. What would happen if the Axis had won World War 2?
2. What would happen if Alexander the Great hadn't died at such a young age?
3. What would happen if Julius Caesar wasn't assassinated?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 15, 2014 11:22pm | Report
Ooooh... I like this trend. History is my thing.

1. Europe and eventually the Americas would have been swallowed up by the Nazi war machine while Japan would have claimed Asia and likely Eastern Russia. After a very short amount of time the Germans would likely turn on their former allies in Japan. Either way our technology would be more advanced than it is now, though our ethical standards would have fallen as well.

2. Had Alexander not died than his empire would likely have spanned into Asia, possibly coming into contact with China. The Roman Empire would likely never have risen as the Macedonians would probably overpower them early on. The Huns and eventually the Mongols would also not likely have turned into an empire either as they would likely have been kept in check enough to prevent them from gaining a big enough power base.

3. If Julius Caesar hadn't been assassinated then the Roman Empire would not only have likely strengthened considerably, but possibly expanded quite a bit as well. It's also entirely possible that whatever improvements he made could have prevented Rome's fall.

Q:

1. What if the Ottoman Empire's power never waned, and that they had kept their technological advantage rather than stagnating?

2. What if Christianity had never taken hold as a major religion, and if Mohammad had never managed to unite the Bedouin?

3. What if Lenin's Revolution had never succeeded and the Tsar had executed him instead?
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 15, 2014 11:42pm | Report

Q:

1. What if the Ottoman Empire's power never waned, and that they had kept their technological advantage rather than stagnating?

2. What if Christianity had never taken hold as a major religion, and if Mohammad had never managed to unite the Bedouin?

3. What if Lenin's Revolution had never succeeded and the Tsar had executed him instead?

1. Muslim dominance. They may as well consolidate their power further east (towards Asia), North (to Russia/Crimea), or even West, towards Europe. And probably Hitler won't come to power. And (probably) Kemal Ataturk won't come into power, thus there would be no Republic of Turkey.

2. Paganism. Possibly German/Celtic/Lithuanian paganism dominance. I'l have to admit, as a Christian, i'm rather disgusted by church practices in the Middle Ages. If Christianity wasn't a major religion, we wouldn't have the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the practice of "selling atonement" and overall the deaths of hundred thousands to millions of people. Can't tell you much about Muhammad, though. Still, Paganism.

3. There would be no Cold War. The Russian Empire would still have to deal with their inner dissents, though. And the Japanese.

Q's :

1. What if the Soviets had dominance over the USA in the Cold War?
2. What do you think would happen if Scotland got it's independence following the 2014 referendum?
3. What would have happened if Chiang Kai-Shek had stayed in power?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 16, 2014 2:22am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

1. Muslim dominance. They may as well consolidate their power further east (towards Asia), North (to Russia/Crimea), or even West, towards Europe. And probably Hitler won't come to power. And (probably) Kemal Ataturk won't come into power, thus there would be no Republic of Turkey.

2. Paganism. Possibly German/Celtic/Lithuanian paganism dominance. I'l have to admit, as a Christian, i'm rather disgusted by church practices in the Middle Ages. If Christianity wasn't a major religion, we wouldn't have the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the practice of "selling forgiveness" and overall the deaths of hundred thousands to millions of people. Can't tell you much about Muhammad, though. Still, Paganism.

3. There would be no Cold War. The Russian Empire would still have to deal with their inner dissents, though. And the Japanese.

Q's :

1. What if the Soviets had dominance over the USA in the Cold War?
2. What do you think would happen if Scotland got it's independence following the 2014 referendum?
3. What would have happened if Chiang Kai-Shek had stayed in power?

1: Same outcome, there wouldn't have been many attacks rather high tensions.

2: Scotland's economy would crumble and they may try and get together with the United Kingdom.

3: I have no idea who that guy is.

Time to bring it back to fiction....

1: Least favourite Avatar episode?

2: Least favourite cartoon/anime?

3: Worst film you've seen?
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }