Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Counter dat pokemon strategy.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Counter dat pokemon strategy. 62 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 29, 2014 10:10pm | Report
TheGenocideLord, Greninja is faster than Frosslass and knows Night Slash and Dark Pulse, not to mention it won't be able to easily kill Mawile, and due to Dragonite's ability, it can survive an Ice Beam and OHKO with Dragon Claw.

Swampmist, I don't know much about Volkraken, but I'll assess the rest of your team.

Latias looks like an obnoxious mixed wall, has good coverage, etc.

Mawile looks a bit weak, since you'll be forced out by anything with a ground or fire move, and Substitute and Swords Dance together requires a bit too much setup for my liking. Of course, I don't know much about singles, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt.

Umbreon is fantastic. STAB Foul Play is just amazing.

Talonflame is standard Talonflame.

Ferrothorn is Ferrothorn, although I question adding Protect in singles. I'd replace Knock Off or Power Whip or Protect with Leech Seed, since LS does synergize well with Protect.

Overall, your team looks really weird. I can't tell the strat or the focus of the team. All I can do is give generic individual assessment.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 30, 2014 5:04am | Report
What I meant wasn't the first half, just half his team overall. I'm not stupid, I know Greninja and Mawile will beat up Froslass faster than Hulk vs. A Random Bystander. For Dragonite you could do this, send an Electrode, for example, with focus-speed and maxed sp atk ev (like Froslass.) He could just send in a couple of Thunderbolt or an Explosion. Either way, Electrode gets knocked out. Then Froslass comes in and Blizzards a 40% health or less Dragonite. Even if Dragonite survives, and he uses his STAB x2 Dragon Claw, guess what? Fo-cus Saaaaaaaash! Ice Shard there goes Dragonite.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 30, 2014 5:50am | Report
luckely i dont see a lot of froslasses neither a electrode. i mean more broad weakesses rather then spesific mon.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 30, 2014 8:58am | Report
Aw, no reply for me? :(

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 31, 2014 5:43am | Report
Maybe he submitted to your superior strategy or still hasn't found reasons to counter your argument
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 31, 2014 7:09am | Report
Maybe. Speaking of which, I'm interested in playing a game with you. Can you please challenge me to glorious combat?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 31, 2014 8:35am | Report
Um, sure. Yet, playing with Swamp and All4 has told me that my teams are always missing an ingredient. Just one step of reaching Nirvana.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 31, 2014 8:51am | Report
sub can help you with that missing part 2.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 31, 2014 9:36am | Report
I'm online now, but god ****ing dammit, I seem to miss you guys by a few minutes every damn time.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 31, 2014 10:00am | Report
What's your username?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }