Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anime Discussion :3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Anime Discussion :3 517 posts - page 28 of 52
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 18, 2014 5:00pm | Report
Well, today, I finished Little Busters (gonna watch a few episodes of Little Busters Refrain tomorrow), and I can say that it's my favorite anime. I loved just about every character, aside from maybe Kengo, but he's starting to grow on me. The art style is beautiful, the voice acting isn't bad, and the music is superb.
I loved how each of the characters that Rikki recruited to join the Little Busters got their own arc, each one was very touching, be it happy or sad, there wasn't a moment that I didn't enjoy this anime. I can't wait to check out Refrain!
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 18, 2014 5:57pm | Report
Leon Porter wrote:

Well, today, I finished Little Busters (gonna watch a few episodes of Little Busters Refrain tomorrow), and I can say that it's my favorite anime. I loved just about every character, aside from maybe Kengo, but he's starting to grow on me. The art style is beautiful, the voice acting isn't bad, and the music is superb.
I loved how each of the characters that Rikki recruited to join the Little Busters got their own arc, each one was very touching, be it happy or sad, there wasn't a moment that I didn't enjoy this anime. I can't wait to check out Refrain!

Word of warning right now. Refrain infuriated me, but grew on me by the end. All the confusion you have during the series will be resolved, and knowing this, you'll fin Refrain a lot more enjoyable.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 18, 2014 9:32pm | Report
Currently watching Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

As a fairytale/mythology enthusiast, I had to check this one out after discovering it (the 1,001 Arabian Nights were cool). So far I am liking it.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 19, 2014 1:49am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Word of warning right now. Refrain infuriated me, but grew on me by the end. All the confusion you have during the series will be resolved, and knowing this, you'll fin Refrain a lot more enjoyable.

I'll keep that in mind.
Click the sig below, you can get ultimate godpack, and gems for free. PM me if you need any help with the site.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 19, 2014 7:25am | Report
I haven't finished Magi, but I enjoyed the twenty or so episodes that I watched. Ended up getting too busy with finals and just never finished it.

It kind of pissed me off how the characters seemed to regress halfway through, but there was a solid reason behind it so I forgave it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 20, 2014 2:04am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

You're right. First episode, I had the feeling Kyousuke was dead. But then he showed up.
Pretty confusing, but still good, finally starting to see some emotion from Kurugaya

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 20, 2014 9:24am | Report
So, general topic - what's your one, true pairing? Mine would be Otani and Risa from Lovely Complex. They're just too perfect and hilarious.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leon Porter » January 20, 2014 11:10am | Report
Nagisa Furukawa and Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad. They. Are. Perfect.
Or maybe Komari Kamikita and Rikki Naoe from Little Busters.

Leon Porter

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 20, 2014 5:19pm | Report
I know I said this a while ago, but I really did hate Nagisa. Tomoya was pretty funny with his pranks, though.

Also, I have always shipped Korra and Bolin. :)

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 20, 2014 7:32pm | Report

I know I said this a while ago, but I really did hate Nagisa. Tomoya was pretty funny with his pranks, though.

Also, I have always shipped Korra and Bolin. :)

I hated Nagisa as well. I would've shipped Tomoya x Tomoyo, personally.

Best couple though... Hmm...

I mean, as much as I love Okabe and Kurisu together, their relationship felt really forced...

I would talk about True Tears, but it'd be major spoilers for basically everyone...

Nitani and Daikichi would've been perfect for Usagi Drop...

Shiina x Sorata didn't feel right... I think Nanami x Sorata would've been better...

Tsukiko x Youto or Azusa x Youto, either would've been fine...

I personally wasn't feeling Taiga x Ryuuji. I think Ami was right, and Ryuuji x Ami would've been the best from the draw of characters...

Personally, if I had to find the most fitting couple, it'd be either Sora x Haruka, despite it being incest, or Yuuko x Himura (It's weird, these two aren't really perfect matches for each other, but the thing is, after seeing all their history and everything that happens, they should be together).

OH YEAH! I completely forgot, Misaki x Usui would also be almost perfect.

Geeze, I normally don't think all too much about anime couples, but it seems I really do have a lot to say when it comes down to it...
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }