Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH! 137 posts - page 12 of 14
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 10, 2014 9:13am | Report
This is the very reason I despise ecchi: it ruins potential. The premise of Crossange is great - a prejudiced princess falls from grace when it's revealed to everyone that she is exactly what she discriminates against. There is so much room for character development in a story like that, it's astounding. But instead they take that amazing idea and turn it into boobs and pantsu. Like, I don't care how people get off. Anything that doesn't harm anyone else, more power to them. But why the hell does this **** have to be in mediums of entertainment?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 10, 2014 5:32pm | Report

By the way, already getting hyped for Tsukimonogatari? I hoped for a bit more than four episodes but I'm still looking forward to it. All aboard the train!

Who isn't?

There's a lot of other good series this season. Sora no Method (Don't trust the MAL rating), Trinity Seven, Amagi Brilliant Park (How the hell did I forget this?), Madon no ou Vanadis and Log Horizon 2 are all out this season.

But really, Fate/Stay Night is clouding them all out. Definitely the masterpiece to come out of this season.

This is the very reason I despise ecchi: it ruins potential. The premise of Crossange is great - a prejudiced princess falls from grace when it's revealed to everyone that she is exactly what she discriminates against. There is so much room for character development in a story like that, it's astounding. But instead they take that amazing idea and turn it into boobs and pantsu. Like, I don't care how people get off. Anything that doesn't harm anyone else, more power to them. But why the hell does this **** have to be in mediums of entertainment?

Anime dedicated to ecchi are worthless. They're boring to watch. Things with ecchi in it are not necessarily bad though.

Once again, this is best demonstrated in Bakemonogatari god bless. Initially, there is ecchi. But what you'll probably notice is that the more the series goes on, the less and less there will be. This is, in a way, showing the maturity of Araragi increasing as he gains more experience and wisdom. No longer is he the sec driven teenager that he once was, and the decresing amount of ecchi is a reflection upon this.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 18, 2014 5:43pm | Report
#TotallyNotBumpingMyOwnPost

I HAVE DONE SOMETHING HORRIBLE. I BOUGHT A FEW FIGURES FOR CHRISTMAS, SOMETHING LIKE 8 OR SO BECAUSE **** YEAH HOLIDAY SPIRIT. MY SISTER ASKED ME WHAT I GOT AND I TOLD HER THAT I'M GETTING TWO OR SO FIGURES BECAUSE I CAN'T SAY I BOUGHT EIGHT. SO MY SISTER GOES OUT AND BUYS ME ANOTHER FOUR MORE WHAT THE **** I DIDN'T INTEND FOR IT TO BE LIKE THIS OH GOD MY SHELF IS GOING TO SNAP UNDER THE WEIGHT WAT DO?
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 18, 2014 8:47pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

#TotallyNotBumpingMyOwnPost

I HAVE DONE SOMETHING HORRIBLE. I BOUGHT A FEW FIGURES FOR CHRISTMAS, SOMETHING LIKE 8 OR SO BECAUSE **** YEAH HOLIDAY SPIRIT. MY SISTER ASKED ME WHAT I GOT AND I TOLD HER THAT I'M GETTING TWO OR SO FIGURES BECAUSE I CAN'T SAY I BOUGHT EIGHT. SO MY SISTER GOES OUT AND BUYS ME ANOTHER FOUR MORE WHAT THE **** I DIDN'T INTEND FOR IT TO BE LIKE THIS OH GOD MY SHELF IS GOING TO SNAP UNDER THE WEIGHT WAT DO?

Send some of the figures to me.

I'll pm you my mailing address.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 18, 2014 9:22pm | Report
Smooth. Sadly, they're all figures I wanted. Also, no Laura Bodewig Beach Queen :(
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 18, 2014 11:17pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Also, no Laura Bodewig Beach Queen :(

I'll take the Laura Bodewig Bunny Girl or the Laura Bodewig Cat Pajama, thanks.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 18, 2014 11:47pm | Report
Sadly, I ordered no Laura Bodewig :( If there was a Laura Nendoroid (that isn't puchikko) or Figma, I would get it. I'm a fan of figures you can pose.

From the top of my head, the ones I ordered were Tina, Makise Kurisu, Suzuya, Senjougahara Hitagi, Elysia (Elucia, Elsia), Inia Sestina, Ikaros, Princess of the Crystal, Araragi Koyomi, Seishiro Tsugumi, Levi, Shimakaze, Renge Miyauchi, Marika Katou, Alphard, Leonmitchelli figma and **** that's a lot more than what I thought I ordered.
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 19, 2014 1:16am | Report
Well if i wasn't such a poor guy, i'll buy these....

Click meh

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 19, 2014 7:21pm | Report
So, the first one came :3

Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 19, 2014 9:30pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Gimme!

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }