Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Super Happy Promotion Fun Time!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Super Happy Promotion Fun Time! 57 posts - page 1 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » March 24, 2014 11:45am | Report
It's been a while since our last round of promotions, so it's time for twice the fun! Welcome our newest Veterans and Editors!

New Veterans

Introducing our newest Veteran, RavenRadish!

RavenRadish has had a long and fruitful stay here at SmiteFire. He has always been helpful and... nah just kidding.

New Editors

Dark Jaw has been around for a super long time. He has 3 top notch guides of his own, and on top of that he reviews other users guides. Dark Jaw is passionate about gaming, and the MOBA genre. It's been nice to see him on the other sites, and he's a great contributor to SmiteFire! Thank you Dark Jaw!

M4XiiMUS has also been around a super long time, almost as long as Dark Jaw! He has the top rated Kali guide, but even more helpful has been his consistent and helpful dedication to SmiteFire. I've seen him helping others around the site for quite some time, thank you M4XiiMUS!

If Dark Jaw and M4XiiMUS have been around a super long time, BestMinionEver has been around forever and a day. I've seen him contributing to a lot of conversations and being generally helpful. He's often helping others whether it be with his guides, his answers to questions, or suggestions. Thanks for being awesome BestMinionEver!

The baby of the group, MadDanny, has been very active on the site in this short amount of time. I've seen him commenting away on many different subjects. I also hear he made the SmiteFire clan, which is totally awesome! Thanks for sparking conversation and interaction on SmiteFire MadDanny!

New Veterans

Now to the actual new Veterans!

TormentedTurnip has been around the site for a long time, and the whole time has been working to make SmiteFire a better place. Ever since he first joined he would contact me about bugs he found, things that need updating, etc. He also has a ton of guides, including general guides, and even SmiteFire's first guide to making a guide! He even helped me with news for Ullr! What can I say? I love you TormentedTurnip, stay awesome and green!

Raventhor has also been around the site a long time, and he's contributed to tons of discussions. I've always appreciated Raventhor's calmness and desire to help people. He's been great at reporting bugs and helping me worth through them. Mostly he's been great at making discussion and helping people around the site; making SmiteFire a cool place to chat. Thanks Raventhor, and grats on the green!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 24, 2014 12:56pm | Report
congrats you all. also mowen you wrote new veterans twice. just sayin
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 24, 2014 12:57pm | Report
i realise i am an idiot for not seeing that the first was a joke... im just gonna sit in a corner.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 24, 2014 12:58pm | Report
RavenTurnip, an unholy and ancient abomination from beyond!

Congrats on the promotions!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 24, 2014 1:02pm | Report
Congratulations you all!

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 24, 2014 1:04pm | Report
LOL that fusion is the greatest thing ever.

That's some nice news before work. :)

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 24, 2014 1:05pm | Report
Darn, still not on here yet! D:

Must...Finish...Guides...

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 24, 2014 1:16pm | Report
Congratulations to all!..the Ravenradish overlay! is perfect..
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » March 24, 2014 1:31pm | Report
Congratulations to you guys! :D

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 24, 2014 1:34pm | Report
Congrats!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }