Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Solar Flare Patch TL;DR

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Solar Flare Patch TL;DR 26 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 1, 2015 9:25pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

You could say, I'm on a Revengence.Besides that, I saw Sol in action and heard her voice lines and all I can say is. Damn, she's Hot with a Fiery Norwegian accent.

I really think I can join our smitefire waifu wars.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » October 2, 2015 5:23am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

That's not Norwegian, that's "generic foreign accent #4."

Sorry, Sub. But as a Swede i can tell you that a lot of Norwegians that try to speak English sound like that.

I know. Hi-rez actually gave a Norse god a Scandinavian accent, I'm as shocked as you are.

Also if Sol i going to be anybody Waifu, she should be mine. Because I'm fluid in Norwegian and all Scandinavians love Norway (Denmark likes them a bit to much...)

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 2, 2015 7:58am | Report

Sorry, Sub. But as a Swede i can tell you that a lot of Norwegians that try to speak English sound like that.

I know. Hi-rez actually gave a Norse god a Scandinavian accent, I'm as shocked as you are.

Also if Sol i going to be anybody Waifu, she should be mine. Because I'm fluid in Norwegian and all Scandinavians love Norway (Denmark likes them a bit to much...)

and because you are scandinavians you will hate the heat so that's why she is mine (I'm a bit to obsessed with fire)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » October 2, 2015 10:36am | Report
Who needs Sol when I got Quiet

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » October 2, 2015 11:22am | Report
Devampi wrote:

and because you are scandinavians you will hate the heat so that's why she is mine (I'm a bit to obsessed with fire)

If Finn and Flame Princess can make it work, then so can I and Sol!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 5, 2015 2:35pm | Report
Some release changes for this patch just came. Can't quite disagree with any of it (but I'll miss +50% movement speed Sol QQ). Also how many reworks is Bluestone Pendant going to get before it's a legit item lol.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }