Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SF Update - Role Changes, Promotions and More!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SF Update - Role Changes, Promotions and More! 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 12, 2018 1:04pm | Report
Technotoad64 wrote:

Community Spotlight sounds very interesting, though I would personally prefer spotlighting guides instead (so that we can put guides on the front page that we know for sure are good, thereby improving our standing with the wider Smite community). But you're the boss.

I just honestly wonder who's gonna care what the heck I think about anything, hahahahaha.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » January 12, 2018 1:50pm | Report
Two more changes which would've been posted under Miscellaneous had they gone live before I wrote this, rather than just now:
  • Fixed an issue causing certain god names to show more than once in our avatar selector (when editing your profile)
  • Added a page & post count to forum threads (top right)

Edit (January 13):
  • Added Favor/Gem cost to god pages
  • Added warning message to the top of guides which are extremely outdated (no updates in the current season); once S5 starts, this message will not be displayed on every S4 guide straight away

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }