Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Long Live the King Patch TL;DR

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Long Live the King Patch TL;DR 33 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » October 14, 2015 11:40pm | Report
I dunno I think it's a pretty heavy hitting nerf. Firstly, consider that Athena makes almost anyone op in the duo lane and is incredibly hard to get in the p&b, and that Khepri just got nerfed hard too. Second, they did touch on what's really the core of her overpowered characteristics: insane tower push, too much power from passive and her Disapparate being a get out of jail free card. Is she nerfed enough? Maybe not, but from what I can see I'd put her at S for now.

Or I could be wrong and you're completely correct, this is all just speculation :P
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » October 15, 2015 1:06am | Report
It's pure speculation on my side as I haven't tested her yet (hoping a patch on Xbox soon) but I don't consider that a really big nerf. I agree that she will no longer be able to destroy a tower after 2 minutes, but still, it's gonna be 4 minutes. Which other god can pretend of doing the same?

In the current P&B phase, you cannot ban Hel, Aphrodite, Sun Wukong, Serqet, Khepri, Athena and Sol at the same time, you've got to choose. And maybe she'll get through. Anyway, it's still gonna be a mess in casual games.

That's actually how I make the difference between casual and ranked games I watch on youtube: if Sol is not in any team, it's ranked! xD
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » October 15, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Holy sweet merciful gibber milky Jesus!

That Medusa skin's looks amazing!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }