Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension 28 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » May 19, 2013 11:18am | Report
God build/guide made easy through the use of Smitefire (Mobafire).

How to use this extension:
You click the icon in the top right corner and then click the face icon of your god that you need a guide for, or hover over it to show you the name of that particular god, it'll redirect you to the top guides for that god on Smitefire. You can also find a Smite and Smitefire button in the bottom right corner which redirect to their homepages for quick browsing.

Upvote this extension on Reddit on both of these links if you like it!
http://redd.it/1emkkb
http://redd.it/1elzh8

Suggestions and feedback are appreciated and very welcomed, please enjoy the extension and +rep if you can.

The extension can be download here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smitefire-mobafire-smite/pnjbnollmgajbafoeemfogkpelbfoleo .

Note:If you have any suggestions, comments, criticism, etc... Please post them in the chrome store and/or reply to this post.

Latest two versions
Quoted:

-- V2.0.5.0 --

New god added: Tyr, The Lawgiver.
Updated Chang'e's face icon to the latest version.
Deleted Sun Wukong's face icon and link due to his removal from the game.

-- V2.0.4.0 --

New god added: Chang'e, Faerie Of The Moon.

This extension was created by the same creator that made the popular League of Legends Guide extension on Mobafire and the Dota 2 Guide Extension at Dotafire.

Enjoy your day,

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at [email protected].

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 19, 2013 5:51pm | Report
Very interesting, too bad I don't use google crome. :p

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » May 19, 2013 6:09pm | Report
Maybe you should've made one for Firefox, since everyone seems to use that.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 19, 2013 6:16pm | Report
Blanc, what's wrong with you? You should know by now that Chrome is superior. Don't act like everyone uses Firefox just because you and your friend-oh wait. What friends?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 19, 2013 8:42pm | Report
Google chrome is awesome, so smooth and stuff and these extensions seem pretty cool! Using it right now and it seems like a convenient tool to have if a person needs to access the guides quick!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 19, 2013 10:48pm | Report
I use Internet Explorer... You have the right to laugh at me
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 20, 2013 12:12am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I would love to laugh at you, but I use safary on iPad and firefox for everything else :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » May 20, 2013 6:36am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Very interesting, too bad I don't use google crome. :p

D'awh :(

coldhotshot wrote:

Google chrome is awesome, so smooth and stuff and these extensions seem pretty cool! Using it right now and it seems like a convenient tool to have if a person needs to access the guides quick!

Thank you for the comment, appreciated!

HiFromBuddha wrote:

No need to laugh on that, all a matter of preference.. Although I will mention that internet explorer has been lacking lately.

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at [email protected].

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 20, 2013 6:41am | Report
Tried this, will use Chrome from now on :D
will this update as new gods get added?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » May 20, 2013 6:56am | Report

Tried this, will use Chrome from now on :D
will this update as new gods get added?

It will, Bulld0g was going to notify me each time a new god is added (considering I myself don't play Smite often). But to streamline it even more you're free to reply to this topic when a new god or feature releases that you think should be included in the extension.

Thanks for the nice comment though!

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }