Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension 28 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AlmostEmpty » May 20, 2013 10:43am | Report
Looks good, only found one problem as of yet. When attempting to view Hel, Isis is appears. As if by magic : x

AlmostEmpty

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 20, 2013 10:45am | Report
AlmostEmpty wrote:

Looks good, only found one problem as of yet. When attempting to view Hel, Isis is appears. As if by magic : x

same for me xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » May 20, 2013 10:50am | Report
I'm writing a new version as we speak, I'm also adding a few new buttons to it too... Stay tuned for the update, your client should auto-update it when you restart chrome after I release it.

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at [email protected].

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » May 20, 2013 11:06am | Report
New update released.

Quoted:
-- V2.0.0.2 --

- Isis face icon fixed, thanks to AlmostEmpty and TheAmazingComicBookGuy from Smitefire for reporting it!
- Youtube & Twitch button added, they will respectively lead you to Smitefire's Youtube and Twitch.

Enjoy your day,

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at [email protected].

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 20, 2013 2:07pm | Report
Thank you for making this. I'll be sure to spread the word about it, since I have friends who have a hard time finding guides.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Milky » May 21, 2013 4:17am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I use Internet Explorer... You have the right to laugh at me

I use a potato.

Milky

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Razorblade3703 » May 22, 2013 12:16pm | Report
Pls dont forget to update it.
Very cool btw

Razorblade3703

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » May 25, 2013 1:32am | Report

Pls dont forget to update it.
Very cool btw

Don't worry about it, I have multiple people notifying me when a new god releases so I can update it in time.

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » June 6, 2013 4:49am | Report
New update released with Athena.

Quoted:
-- V2.0.1.0 --

New god added: Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom.

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 7, 2013 1:47pm | Report
That's so cool. Keep up the good work! Would be cool if you hovered over the god you got a description of their job ingame?
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }