Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension 28 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » June 9, 2013 12:10am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

That's so cool. Keep up the good work! Would be cool if you hovered over the god you got a description of their job ingame?

Do you mean as in list their roles? Like for example with Agni that it'd say "Agni", then a new line "Role: Ranged, Mage"? Something like that or am I completely mistaken?

On another note: Thanks for the support people, much appreciated!

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at [email protected].

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » June 14, 2013 2:11pm | Report
DJScias wrote:

Do you mean as in list their roles? Like for example with Agni that it'd say "Agni", then a new line "Role: Ranged, Mage"? Something like that or am I completely mistaken?

On another note: Thanks for the support people, much appreciated!

DJScias

Maybe like this Ra when you scroll over it that what you see would be pretty cool.

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » June 23, 2013 1:17am | Report
New update, Hun Batz included.

Quoted:
-- V2.0.2.0 --

New god added: Hun Batz, The Howler Monkey God.

Enjoy your day,

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at [email protected].

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » July 21, 2013 12:32am | Report
Quoted:
-- V2.0.3.0 --

New god added: Chronos, the Keeper of Time.

Cheers,

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 25, 2013 12:41pm | Report
Anybody else in the Opera user club?

I'm all alone? Okay then...

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » July 29, 2013 2:37pm | Report
Quoted:
-- V2.0.4.0 --

New god added: Chang'e, Faerie Of The Moon.

Yet another update.

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » August 23, 2013 5:57pm | Report
Quoted:
-- V2.0.5.0 --

New god added: Tyr, The Lawgiver.
Updated Chang'e's face icon to the latest version.
Deleted Sun Wukong's face icon and link due to his removal from the game.

Enjoy the update and your day, thanks for the continued support!

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJScias » September 23, 2013 11:41am | Report
I know the extension is outdated and I'm working on that, the original files are on a laptop that is currently being worked on because the screen broke.

Once I have the original files I will upload the newest version.

Sorry for the wait!

DJScias

DJScias

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }