Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balance Patch 05-30-13

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Balance Patch 05-30-13 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 31, 2013 11:13am | Report
Because Artemis is amazing and because... voice pack.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 31, 2013 11:30am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Because Artemis is amazing and because... voice pack.

maybe you think so (no one else does), but there are much more popular carries or mages

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SegaFen » May 31, 2013 11:44am | Report

maybe you think so (no one else does), but there are much more popular carries or mages

Popular doesn't mean better. Artemis IS amazing. People forget that skill is a win factor for this game. I could have a solid carried KD w/ Artemis because I've used her soo much. Anyways, purchased the pack and it sounds great in my opinion.

SegaFen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 31, 2013 11:06pm | Report
Tried out the bumbas mask, it's pretty good. Probably be better if I did all the jungle at the beginning. I would like to see a Arachne voice pack since she has that creepy/superior tone.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 1, 2013 12:13am | Report
You arachne lover

Anyways, the item might be kind of useless as we need more pen and speed rather than survivability but some might find it useful because of the lack of a health/defence buff(the good days huh)
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }