Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balance Patch 05-30-13

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Balance Patch 05-30-13 25 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » May 30, 2013 3:06am | Report
This mask will now make my Death Machine worth the £5.60 it cost me to get it ^_^
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 30, 2013 5:19am | Report
Anhur a gold skin? Just for me? now I am satisfied piss off now onto other characters and fix them :)

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » May 30, 2013 7:38am | Report
The small patch looks cool (exept the reduced favor cost, thats a little wired but whateves, props to hi rez)

I hate to complain but I was looking forword to Athena this week:(

I am exsited to see incinerater :)
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 30, 2013 9:23am | Report
icy133 wrote:

The small patch looks cool (exept the reduced favor cost, thats a little wired but whateves, props to hi rez)

I hate to complain but I was looking forword to Athena this week:(

I am exsited to see incinerater :)

Don't worry, it was just a balance patch. Athena coming soon to you in the movie theatre, June 2013
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shail50 » May 30, 2013 11:32am | Report
Why did they made Cupid, Hades and Ao Kuang cheaper?, does it has any sense?, do they want to increase this gods "sales"?. Does someone know why¿

Shail50

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 30, 2013 12:39pm | Report
Possibly because they're in high demand. I do see a lot of people playing those gods more often.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 30, 2013 2:11pm | Report
Shail50 wrote:

Why did they made Cupid, Hades and Ao Kuang cheaper?, does it has any sense?, do they want to increase this gods "sales"?. Does someone know why¿

Knowing Hi-Rez, it could be that they have something in store for those three later on. Maybe visual improvements, maybe reworks. We'll just have to find out.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » May 30, 2013 4:13pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Knowing Hi-Rez, it could be that they have something in store for those three later on. Maybe visual improvements, maybe reworks. We'll just have to find out.

It's probably more of the fact that there are so many gods available now, at 5500 favor, that it's about time some of them start getting price drops, to make them more accessible to new players that don't want to splurge money on the Ultimate God Pack. This game has been long overdue for some.

I just remembered that in LoL, you'd usually have to wait over a year before a champion ever got their price dropped, and IP took much longer to grind up in that game too.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 30, 2013 4:39pm | Report
That is also possible, and if so that's a nice touch. I wonder why the price drops are so varied, from 1500 to 3500.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 31, 2013 11:08am | Report
why exactly did they make an Artemis voice pack? I rarely see her played *JararoNatsu kills me* why not just focus on the more popular gods?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }