Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

4.25 Patch Notes | Warden of the Underworld

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 4.25 Patch Notes | Warden of the Underworld 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Axel_Got_It_Memo » January 16, 2018 3:34pm | Report
Hey, no I remember before this update that it did pierce thru as to why id play him a lot solo for that eagle eye wave clear.

Axel_Got_It_Memo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 16, 2018 3:38pm | Report
It's a bug. His 1 is acting like Rama's one and it shouldn't. I think it's console only but HiRez has said it will be fixed. Should be fixed with this patch I think.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Axel_Got_It_Memo » January 16, 2018 3:41pm | Report
So its been bugged ever since he was introduced into the game then and they just never fixed it? no its already fixed now then cause its not piercing thru anymore, and yea playing PS4

Axel_Got_It_Memo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 16, 2018 3:48pm | Report
Okay yeah, I'm on PC, and it definitely hasn't pierced as far as I've ever remembered...but my brain sucks so...

In any case, it SHOULDN'T pierce, because then it would be absolutely stupid OP.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Axel_Got_It_Memo » January 16, 2018 3:57pm | Report
Ah okay, nah I promise it has on ps4 but then again may have been bugged and fixed faster on pc and pc is master race and us lonely consolers get things slower. And it was OP btw

Axel_Got_It_Memo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 16, 2018 4:07pm | Report
XD

PC is master race mos def. Mostly because I freaking suck with that controller (at least I get to blame a controller when I play on PS4).
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Axel_Got_It_Memo » January 16, 2018 4:26pm | Report
Haha wish I had a good enough pc so I could play master race

Axel_Got_It_Memo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }