Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Whichs Gods can be Solo?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Whichs Gods can be Solo? 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 1, 2015 1:36pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I still think solo hunter is still the best

It's fairly common with S2 now, actually.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » March 1, 2015 2:24pm | Report
Indeed, Solo Artemis has really made a strong comeback. However I wouldn't say they're the best since Usually solo laners play an important role in teamfights (Hense Artemis). They're often working on controlling fights along with the support.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » March 1, 2015 2:58pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

80% of the smite community would go insane over some very basic moba ideas. Like mana conservation, like wave management, etc. It's kinda sad. But I guess that's what happens when you combine MOBAs with CoD. Not that I dislike it, but yeah.

On an unrelated note, that really shows that there's really 4 skill levels in Smite.

Level 1 being total noobs.
Level 2 being comfortable average players.
Level 3 being serious, semi competitive players.
Level 4 being real professional players.

The problem is, probably 80% of these players are either noobs or casual players. Don't get me wrong, there are some serious players, but I'd say a strong majority of players are not. However, Smite is a fairly new MOBA, so, it's to be expected.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 1, 2015 4:07pm | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Popular Mage picks: Aphrodite, Hel, Ra

Just gonna put out there that there are SO many more mages that people like to use in solo.

Solo Chang'e, Chronos, Hades, Vulcan, Zhong Kui, etc.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 2, 2015 3:09am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

On an unrelated note, that really shows that there's really 4 skill levels in Smite.

Level 1 being total noobs.
Level 2 being comfortable average players.
Level 3 being serious, semi competitive players.
Level 4 being real professional players.

The problem is, probably 80% of these players are either noobs or casual players. Don't get me wrong, there are some serious players, but I'd say a strong majority of players are not. However, Smite is a fairly new MOBA, so, it's to be expected.

i wiould put myself on lvl 2.5 because I can play serious when I need to (gem 1st wins e.g.) but normally I don't. I play for fun (so lots of trolling sometimes (not by build by play style)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }