Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some questions from a noob

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Some questions from a noob 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sorangkun » October 23, 2018 2:08am | Report
Hi!
I'm on level 16 and a noob! XD
I've got some questions!

I've learnt I should help jungler to kill speed buff when I'm playing as mid,
but is there any other thing I should do for jungler?

I often play as Hades, I usually go for warlock's staff - shoes of focus - bancroft's talon - obsidian shard - two defensive items (mantle of discord/spiritrobe/oni hunter's garb/etc)
but some people say ethernal staff or Aclepius would be better than bancroft. I need an advice!

I've tried Ganesha two times, and lost on all of those matches.
I just don't know what I should do as a supp
Should I stick to ADC and use 1 until the enemy picks up the fight?
or should I play aggressive, staying between enemies and ally ADC?
Sorangkun is a noob Smite player from South korea.
He has been learning the game, losing tons of matches.
Pyonpyonkun is the person who recommended the game, and is the love of his life

Sorangkun

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 23, 2018 5:02am | Report
Bancrofts is better for Hades than Ethereal or Asclepius. If you want help playing as a support I recommend checking out JeffHindla and EmilZy on youtube.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 23, 2018 7:56am | Report
Check out this Conquest guide by Bran.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » October 23, 2018 8:41am | Report
About Ganesha: My tip to you is follow your ADC!

So, if your adc is more aggressive, then follow him being aggressive, if he is passive, then be passive and just farm. At least is what I do when playing as supp.

Plus, read the conquest guide, it really helps you giving you some ideas about what is conquest and what you should do.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 23, 2018 8:59am | Report
Also due to Ganesha’s passive you can last hit minions unlike with other supports.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 23, 2018 2:36pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

About Ganesha: My tip to you is follow your ADC!

So, if your adc is more aggressive, then follow him being aggressive, if he is passive, then be passive and just farm. At least is what I do when playing as supp.

Plus, read the conquest guide, it really helps you giving you some ideas about what is conquest and what you should do.

Agreed in general.

When you're playing a Support, you can always ask us how we'd play that god, but if you want to think things through yourself, you might consider some of the following:
  • What is the god's kit? How many abilities provide damage?

If you've got a god like Sobek who has damage in all 4 of his abilities, then it's possible he's going to be more of an initiator.

One of Ganesha's abilities is a short range cone AOE silence with 0 damage...it works very well for control and peel, but you have to be close.

• What kind of mobility does the god have, and how does that affect their gameplay? Using Sobek again, he's got a dash, and when that dash connects with an enemy, he tosses them behind him. So it's one where you initiate to put the enemy in a bad location, and it allows an ADC behind you to come into range for damage output.

For Ganesha, he's got a dash too...but instead of throwing behind him, he holds and then knocks up. This means to get the most out of it for his ADC partner, that partner needs to already be in range to deal damage. So you're likely to want to stick closer to your ADC.
If you'd like more in-depth info on Ganesha, check out my build/guide. And for role gameplay in general, yeah, read the Conquest guide.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }