Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Seeking Guidlines and Guides.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Seeking Guidlines and Guides. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 21, 2015 2:41pm | Report
Im not necessarily new, however Im a bit new to playing the Jungle role.
I figured this would be the more relevant section to request knowledge and information and properly playing this role. And who are some good Smite players to follow.
I play mostly Bellona and Mercury
I havent really played jungle with Bellona as I feel itd be a bit more complex for some reason with her as shes not actually an assassin or the build to actually use.
I cant seem to be able to search out any jungle guides, I dont know why and if I did know I wouldnt know if its actually still relevant or know.
Who are the top smite junglers this year?

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 22, 2015 3:57am | Report
Bellona IS NOT A WARRIOR SIR ! SHE SUFFERS FROM Nemesis SYNDROME ! ( Nemesis used to be a warrior btw ) !!! She is easier to play on the jungle rather than solo. At least that's from personal experience, seeing that I'm a Hit, Kill/Run kind of gal. Hence why I have Bastet on 10 !

If I had to put it in a order, it would be

Bellona -> Awilix -> Bastet -> Xing Tian -> Kali -> Fenrir -> Cabrakan -> Mercury -> Other Gods

I'm thinking about doing a How To Jungle guide, but that will be for Early S3. <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 22, 2015 5:43am | Report
It is well awaited on my end Prism. Is building attack speed on her still frowned upon? I usually only build two attack items and do well.
I haven't looked at character guides lately either. Some seem to contradict another guide in a way sometimes.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 22, 2015 8:50am | Report
She is AA based, but her hammer does a **** ton of damage.

Frostbound Hammer and The Executioner are still good items for her.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 22, 2015 11:24am | Report
Generally her build in the jungle is Warrior Tabi -> Ichaival -> Frostbound Hammer -> The Executioner followed by defense items since she's still a bruiser (this will be coming to my guide shortly). Also, @Prism, she's considered just as good in solo as she is in the jungle. She's actually not considered to be the best jungler by a fairly decent margin, gods like Thor and Serqet do much better, she's just a top pick since she can do so many roles fairly well which makes her very hard to counterpick and easy to build a team around.

If you're simply looking for junglers to start with, I'd recommend those that are easy rather than those that are considered top picks. Bastet is easy to play in the jungle and allows you to focus more on your jungling skills than how to play the god. Fenrir is easy as well. If you really like AA gods, Arachne and Nemesis can be uniquely rewarding as well.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 22, 2015 12:07pm | Report
I wanna add that Awilix has the best clear (I think so anyway) in the jungler class and is VERY rewarding in getting kills, though it has to involve getting to know her combos very well.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 22, 2015 12:20pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

I wanna add that Awilix has the best clear (I think so anyway) in the jungler class and is VERY rewarding in getting kills, though it has to involve getting to know her combos very well.

A lot of other jungler's clear's are comparable (notably Bastet), but Awilix in general is a god I'd consider on the difficult spectrum to play well.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 22, 2015 12:50pm | Report
But when she is played well...ooo boy she owns everyone.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }