Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Odin as a Tank for a nuub

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Odin as a Tank for a nuub 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 29, 2015 3:17am | Report
Yeah, Sylv is fun to play and he is very strong. It is hard to master him, but just play him and you'll learn ;) If you will need an advice feel free to ask.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 2, 2015 11:56am | Report
One thing to keep in mind is the next major patch currently has Sylvanus nerfed. This may change before the official patch is live, but don't count on it.

His Wisps currently hit ANYTHING in range...heals to teammates, damage to enemy gods and minions. This makes him very helpful against minion waves. Looks like the idea is to take away minion damage.

Season 2 PTS #3

Just something to consider.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 2, 2015 12:09pm | Report
Yeah people say that he will be useless because now he can only heal/damage the gods and not minions. But we will see. It will hurt him, but the nerf was needed in my opinion. My reactions to sylvanus on the other team was "oh ****, him again.."
Now his early-mid game won;t be that strong as it used to.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 3, 2015 7:02am | Report
the healing will still be strong only the pushing will be less. still the sylv team does got more sustain in duo

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }