Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to report players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » How to report players 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by T4ct1cs » August 26, 2015 1:41am | Report
A few times I have considered reporting players but never really for feeding, although I have accused many of it I don't see it as an offense to be reported since it usually seems more like they are just getting outplayed which they don't have enough skill or common sense to help. (Like trying to be a hero (leeroy jenkins) ) and going after three opponents solo in mid lane repeatedly, or following enemies in to their tower area to get the kill when they obviously aren't going to make it, or continuing to advance and attack in a lane when their health is below 30% instead of retreating to heal up.

Although I have done it myself once on purpose after a teammate screwed me early on and after picking Geb who is a tank/support only character and not being able to get my team to understand this they kept leaving me a solo lane i tried switching lanes to support but then the two dps on the lane would swap to the empty lane. Geb can't do anything in a solo lane against a good ranged opponent he simply doesn't do any damage early on, unless he is ahead in level and even lane/minion clearing without an enemy in lane is MUCH slower with him than other characters, got pretty annoyed and called for surrender because I couldn't get team to play as a team and was just avoiding dying the whole match while slowly being passed in levels as I couldn't out farm with my lower damage output solo the dps's :( got fed with it and said ok well I'm done with this match when my enemy in this lane hits 20 from killing me repeatedly I guess they will die faster and thus end the game earlier so I can go play with people who want to play as a team :S if I was reported, eh whatever so be it. Too bad I can't report for idiot. I'm brand new (had the game like a week and a half or two got it on xbox 1 ) and I realized very quickly Geb's role as a tank/support and what that meant.

T4ct1cs

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 26, 2015 9:01am | Report
I don't understand the question...

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 26, 2015 11:13am | Report
So... are you asking if you should have reported these players? I mean I would have blocked them at the very least..
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 26, 2015 10:21pm | Report
it's just a reply to a necro (again)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }