Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Begginer Geb

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Begginer Geb 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » April 11, 2016 1:32am | Report
Hello, everyone I have recently unlocked the god GEB and I've played up to 4 matches with him and out of all the tanks by far I seem to enjoy him the most and so comes the question can anyone help me learn more about this god so I can level up my game?

The Build I'm running:
Watcher's Gift, Shoes of focus, Breastplate of valor, Bulwark of hope, Hide of the urchin, and Mantle of Discord.

Consumable's I tend to use are multi potion and healing potion. I also try my best to save up my gold and get Elixir of Defense.

Relic's I use are sanctuary and sprint.

I bring this up just to make sure I am spending my gold wisely so could anyone give me tips on how to use his abilities and item recommendations? Also what skills should I level first?

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 11, 2016 2:06am | Report
Skills wise you normally go for your shockwave and then your Stone Shield with getting your ult as often as you can.

Build is alright but nowadays you find people using travellers shoes to get the extra gold and probably selling watchers for something different, maybe a midguardian mail or Void Stone

Also, don't bother with the elixr of defence unless the game is going on longer then 40 minutes and as for relics, swap sanctuary for shell and you'll be perfect.

If you got any questions you need to ask make sure to PM me.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 11, 2016 4:32am | Report
I'm going to recommend you to look at this nice guide (only adjustment is that I would take a lvl 1 Shock Wave instead of Roll Out)

For skills: I myself like to lvl Stone Shield over Shock Wave (cause I play him more defensive and if you pop your shield on someone at that time it won't melt)
I don't really get why people max shockwave except for helping to clear the wave.

The build is alright only you sell your starter for a 6th item. Which you can take a more damage focussed one for (like Ethereal Staff)
I myself however like to build support with the aura items (however I'm not really a CQ player but an assault player)

for consumables I don't know which mode you play however Wards should be in there for most.
Also the elixir is only something you get when you hit full build and the money is jsut piling up.

For relics see the guide. I myself prefer blink, Weakening Curse, shell, sprint and Frenzy (meditation is an option but I'm biased against it and would say only in assault) it depends a but on what you need and your team need. If no one buys Weakening Curse against a healing team grab it.
My most used relics are Weakening Curse (for slowing people for my team to catch up or escape) and blink (surprise ult initiation)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }