Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need a mentor for smite on Xbox one

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need a mentor for smite on Xbox one 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Till I Relapse » November 16, 2015 2:22am | Report
Thank you very much for good tips and great help :) really struggeling with the aiming, any tips around that? I have tried low sense middle sense and high, can't find one i feel is right, and what About the assisting aim should that off?

Till I Relapse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » November 16, 2015 2:33am | Report
Any xb1 players out there that can answer that? Most of us are on pc :/
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » November 16, 2015 2:53am | Report
If I remember correctly my sensibility setting is at 23 as I mostly play melee gods (support/jungler/solo). My friends that are more likely to play ADC mostly go at 25 (more FPS style).

If you go too high you'll have a lot of troubles aiming at someone that is dodging your shots and you'll loose when boxing. If you go too low you won't be able to aim someone that is dodging... :)
I tried several sensibility and I felt like between 21 and 28 is the best.

Regarding assisting aim, if it's on by default I think I still have it.
Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » November 16, 2015 9:31am | Report
When you are relatively new to SMITE, the best guides are not the Gods guide, which there are plenty of.

The most useful guides are those about general mechanics.
There are excellent such guides in this forum, however they are not really much put in front.

The best way I found to see them is to go in the
"God Guides" menu and then on the "General Strategy" sub-menu.

However, there are 3 flaws in this menu

1: It is clearly not as easy to find as it should be. Those guides deserve to be more easy to find.

2: These guides are classified as out-dated by the same rules as God guides.
Even when time pass and changes are made to the game, mostly of the general guides will remain the same, as they are explaining the core mechanism of the game

3: This section seems to include anything that is not a God guide, so it includes some troll guides.

I think we should consider including a feature in SmiteFire more "Beginner friendly".

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Till I Relapse » November 17, 2015 7:11am | Report
Thanks alot for all the help :)

Till I Relapse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 17, 2015 1:14pm | Report

I still need to add the chapters I'm working on but I don't have anytime to continue. (I f you have any questions about mistakes that aren't in there (e.g. ganking mistake) you can PM me about it)

we got several other guides that are a good read:
-pentargonite's conquest etiquette guide
-zilby's item guide
-for the assault game mode Branmuffin's assault guide is a good one to read.
-several role specific guides like a counter jungling guide and a really outdated jungling guide

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Till I Relapse » November 17, 2015 1:59pm | Report
Thanks again for all the help, i also started playing on pc, any1 here wants to play some games/teach me ?

Till I Relapse

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 17, 2015 2:18pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Last thing I learned was about a week ago, apparently Umbrellarang has a 30% attack speed slow. As a rank 4 vamana I did not know this (not that it really affects your gameplay much with him, but an interesting fact no less).

Credit for learning that info goes to prism who noticed it while playing him in assault :]

<3 bae <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » November 17, 2015 2:18pm | Report

Thanks again for all the help, i also started playing on pc, any1 here wants to play some games/teach me ?

I can take you under my wing. do you have specific hours you can play ? Could you send them in a PM for me ?
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » November 17, 2015 5:09pm | Report
ahh man my Argument guide isnt mentioned...

I get it though. Still if you wish to have less trouble dealing with *******s or people in general have a look

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }