Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I need some help with various Gods.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » I need some help with various Gods. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » October 23, 2014 11:34pm | Report
Well recently I got out of a 3v3 with some tips I picked up off some awesome guys on Loki, and I managed to wreck now with Loki going 9/1/5 with him and I now fully understand him and figure I can play him with ease now and better understanding of him.

But I came back later tonight to try some matches and went on a three loss streak, total bummer..

So I'm figuring i'm gonna ask for some mentoring on these particular gods that seem to really be giving me trouble in learning or overall just getting into playing.

First up is the God i tried tonight for the first time twice and lost, Osiris. Now I basically get what people go for usually with Osiris, he usually is just a beast on speed that rips you to shreds and tanky while at it. what happened when I played him? total opposite, I picked up the usual items i see an Osiris grab, Warrior's Tabi, Ancient Blade, and Qin's Sais (And I didn't get further to even as my team surrendered, though I must admit this Thanatos and Ra were simply horrible with their play styles/tactics) but back on topic, the main thing I really need to know is this, A: What skills do Osiris's prioritize? and B: What items are like definite buys on him? passed that I got nothing more to say on this one. moving on.

I probably shouldn't really go as heavily into detail with the others but the other gods I could use some fielding in on mentoring is Thor,Bakasura, and most likely Sun Wukong, these three still trouble me heavily as Thor I feel i can get the damage out but I feel like i'm just not prioritizing his abilities correctly and itemization is not exactly on par. Bakasura i'm just not exactly understanding what makes him the wreckage he becomes, I know he's a more late game god but he still usually destroys the unwise gods. and Sun? well I just don't get why I can build him like any Sun Wukong tanky/bruiser build and mine just ends up flat out dead and i burn my ultimate to regen health and still will end up dead down the line.

Sorry for over-bearing this comment into almost a lecturing book, but these are just some gods i'm not getting, the main two I really wanna figure out though is Thor and Osiris cause I know i can totally rule with them just I need a small nudge in the general right direction like i did with Loki.

Thanks for reading~

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » October 24, 2014 12:51am | Report
Heya, I'll try to help you out.

I don't play Osiris much, so i have not much to say about him, except that he is usually built as a general auto-attack based assasin, meaning you want to get warrior tabi, executioner or sais, deathbringer, rage, maybe even bloodforge. Although i will repeat that I am not that much familiar with Osiris

So lets move on to Thor. I usually build him like a bruiser. My usual build is like:
Warrior Tabi, Jotunn's Wrath, Shifter's Shield and then Hide of Urching and if enemy has much CC then Magi's Blessing too. 6th item is dependent on your game. If you need more damage you might want to get Titan's Bane, if you need more defence then maybe Void Shield or something like that.

Bakasura is very strong assasin, especially in solo lane. That is because he can shred through anybody. His 3 gives him True damage. True damage ignores ANY protections, so you will easily kill any warrior in solo lane, or such mage as Zhong Kui. Bakasura is auto-attack based god too so you need to build attack speed on him to utilize his ultimate and 3 better. Fatalis is a great item that gives you attack speed that you need, and movement speed to chase your enemies. Also his passive will help you chase down gods with slows.
My usual build looks like
Warrior Tabi , Fatalis (sometimes i skip boots, take fatalis and then buy boots, but it is when im fed). executioner (although sais works good on him too, but it is too expensive) Rage Deathbringer. 6th item is situational too.Mostly i get Bloodforge or Witch Blade. Witch blade is great item, giving you movement speed, and physical protections, so sometimes i buy if after boots and before fatalis.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }