Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Introduction

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Introduction 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MimiiQ » March 31, 2020 9:27am | Report
Hello everyone!~

My name is MimiiQ. I've been playing Smite since the end of Season 4 when my friends introduced me to it. Since then, I have 4500 hours in the game, and spend a lot of time strategizing about different aspects of the game and different gamemodes. While I'm not as mechanically gifted at the game as I'd like to be for how much I've played, I do consider myself very knowledgeable with building and overall god knowledge. I love to have conversations with people about item building, god choices, as well as what different gods bring to each role.

While I have every god in the game mastered, I mainly play Solo and Jungle when I play with friends or decide to solo queue. My favorite gamemodes in order are probably Conquest (when I can play it), Arena (quick & fun matches), then Assault for when I don't know who to play. My favorite and most mastered god in the game is Khepri, I love my big beetle.

If you see me around, feel free to say hi and ask any questions you may have. Have a great day! :)

MimiiQ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 31, 2020 1:57pm | Report
Hi MimiiQ,

Hahaha, a lot of that sounds like me. I've spent a decent amount of time in the game (but not 4,500 hours, probably less than half that), and wish I was more mechanically sound in my gameplay.

It's a social game to me, so I don't play much solo queue...prefer playing with friends (often find myself playing with ThePerfectPrism, DV-8, Stuke99, boogiebass, GameGeekFan, Vini_sds and others from SMITEFire).

I play Conq when I've got a group that likes Conq, though I used to be an Assault main (1st year of playing) and then Arena main (2nd year of playing). I don't play nearly as much of either mode these days...prefer Conq, Joust, and Clash.

Khepri is a great god. Pulling off a last 1/2 second ult is an amazing feeling =)
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » March 31, 2020 2:20pm | Report
MimiiQ wrote:

While I'm not as mechanically gifted at the game as I'd like to be for how much I've played, I do consider myself very knowledgeable with building and overall god knowledge. I love to have conversations with people about item building, god choices, as well as what different gods bring to each role.

Well, that's a big mood. I feel exactly the same way.

MimiiQ wrote:
My favorite and most mastered god in the game is Khepri, I love my big beetle.

Khepri is also my favorite guardian in the game, I even made a guide for him recently (btw, your feedback would be more than welcome).

For the time we talked in Discord, you seem to be as enthusiastic for discussing about builds as me, and that's a very good thing. I think you're going to fit just fine in our community.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 31, 2020 3:14pm | Report

Welcome stranger !!!!

Just kidding, nice to meet you!!! If you have any thoughts about the game you can share them with us!!!

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » March 31, 2020 5:28pm | Report
Welcome aboard MimiiQ!

Thanks again for your feedback on my Sobek guide. Hope you stick around. We can always use posters with good knowledge..although i only play arena so i won't see most of it. lol.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }