Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Batman, tha Dark Knight!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Batman, tha Dark Knight! 43 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 14, 2014 9:11am | Report
I can think of a half dozen things for a batman ultimate, something to do with these things:

Batmobile (Escape or intiation, Geb's roll except fast)
Ult like Apollo (Bat Pounce)
Money (batman is rich idk)
Bat Signal (Global Ult)
Bat Cave (something similar to a shielded recall)
Bat-Plane (moar vehicles)
Bat-Cycle
Bat-Sub(all of these are in his "lore" lel)

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 14, 2014 9:13am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

I can think of a half dozen things for a batman ultimate, something to do with these things:

Batmobile (Escape or intiation, Geb's roll except fast)
Ult like Apollo (Bat Pounce)
Money (batman is rich idk)
Bat Signal (Global Ult)
Bat Cave (something similar to a shielded recall)
Bat-Plane (moar vehicles)
Bat-Cycle
Bat-Sub(all of these are in his "lore" lel)

I thought about the batmobile, but I figured it just would look stupid.
Kinda wanted to do something like Crushing Wave but with bats, but that's so unoriginal :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 15, 2014 2:50am | Report
Changed passive and ultimate, credits to Greenevers for the idea.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 15, 2014 7:58am | Report
The only thing that ulti needs now is a delay.

Maybe it should work like beads and de-activate in combat?

Otherwise I can just see my team grouping and spamming down a batman with him just teleporting away instantly
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 15, 2014 8:40am | Report

The only thing that ulti needs now is a delay.

Maybe it should work like beads and de-activate in combat?

Otherwise I can just see my team grouping and spamming down a batman with him just teleporting away instantly

What do you mean?
His dmg is pretty low and the target area is about as large as Rain Fire, which I'll add real quick.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 15, 2014 9:27am | Report
No what I mean is imagine thanatos and apollo ulti not having a delay, its an instant get out of trouble free card

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 15, 2014 1:47pm | Report

No what I mean is imagine thanatos and apollo ulti not having a delay, its an instant get out of trouble free card

Oooh ok, I'll fix it, thanks for the heads-up ;P!

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 16, 2014 12:43am | Report
No prob

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 21, 2014 3:55am | Report
Sorry about the wait.

His Decoy is nice now, but I think it’s a little bloated. You could remove the damage bonus, and maybe put in scaling move speed?

His two sounds interesting (and very original, as we never had a blind-based assassin before), but how big is the radius, exactly? I’m also concerned about the delay; how is this skill intended to be used, then? 2 seconds is a long time.

His three…still does too much damage, IMO. I suggest changing it to deal 40/80/120/160/200 damage on the first dash and 60/100/140/180/220 damage on the second dash (40/60% contributions), but making enemies hit by the second strike be stunned or silenced or whatever. As an assassin, I think he should have a little less base damage.

The ultimate is just awesome. Maybe have it give global vision, too? And maybe a damage increase, or CC addition, or something, since Athena’s ult deals roughly 4x the damage.

Overall, this guy’s kit has been refined, but it still suffers from uneven damage distribution. A perfect change would be adding a DoT to the Sonic Sounder.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 10, 2014 1:49am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Sorry about the wait.

His Decoy is nice now, but I think it�s a little bloated. You could remove the damage bonus, and maybe put in scaling move speed?

His two sounds interesting (and very original, as we never had a blind-based assassin before), but how big is the radius, exactly? I�m also concerned about the delay; how is this skill intended to be used, then? 2 seconds is a long time.

His three�still does too much damage, IMO. I suggest changing it to deal 40/80/120/160/200 damage on the first dash and 60/100/140/180/220 damage on the second dash (40/60% contributions), but making enemies hit by the second strike be stunned or silenced or whatever. As an assassin, I think he should have a little less base damage.

The ultimate is just awesome. Maybe have it give global vision, too? And maybe a damage increase, or CC addition, or something, since Athena�s ult deals roughly 4x the damage.

Overall, this guy�s kit has been refined, but it still suffers from uneven damage distribution. A perfect change would be adding a DoT to the Sonic Sounder.

Changed it, finally.
Added ranges everywhere and clarified some stuff.

1: Removed damage and added slow.
2: Changed that the bats leave when the blind ends.
3: Nerfed dash damage.
4: Added stun and landing delay.

I didn't do everything what you said, since I think it kinda removed the originality.
I didn't add a DoT to his 2 because I thought that's kind of op. I mean, a blind, a slow and a DoT on a Mercury, kind of character with a 11 seconds CD? I dunno :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }