Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Balances and improvements ideas!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Balances and improvements ideas! 30 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 5, 2015 10:14am | Report
Orsin wrote:

ALSO even though freya IS CC immune on her ult, that DOESN'T mean she is immune to DAMAGE. if you have watched that video a bit more, BestlokiNa doesn't complain on the cc part, he complains that it DIDN'T inflict the damage, which caused him to lose.

when freya uses his ult she kinda banishes herself some jumps like anhurs pounce do the same. And while banished you can't be damaged.

Also fem xbal can get himself crippled while using Rising Jaguar and he is dashing. so if you dash into some cripple or get stunned the ability cancels.

Zilby wrote:

smite has actives that LoL doesn't like Purification Beads and Aegis Amulet which will mitigate most of Loki's burst damage for a small 600g,

Zilby you lose this argument as LoL has a lot of things similar to the actives e.g. the summonor spells. Part of them are like certain actives like flash resembling blink. and cleanse having almost the same effect as Purification Beads removing all debuffs and disables from your champion and for 3 sec reduced the time of disables with 65%

But the biggest part where you lose this is that while LoL uses summoner spells as "actives" items also have actives. and LoL got an item functioning like Greater Aegis it's called Zhonya's Hourglass. It's more expensive but that because it also gives 120 AP/magic power and 50 armor/physical protection. the active is a statis for 2.5 second making you immune for damage while you can't move.

Smite active system exist because there items don't have actives. (also on active items dota has the most active items then comes LoL and then comes smite as smite in smite you can only have 2 actives while in dota it's commonly used to have 4-5 active items (sometimes even 6) and can go to 6 and in LoL normally also 1-2 but can go to 6 on top of your summoner spells.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Orsin » July 5, 2015 1:32pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

when freya uses his ult she kinda banishes herself some jumps like anhurs pounce do the same. And while banished you can't be damaged.

Orsin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Orsin » July 5, 2015 1:33pm | Report
If you can't be damaged when your banished, jump etc, then why can they still die from bleed, poison etc. This proves they are NOT damage immune, which helps my statement saying IF the Assassination ult has the animation of the stun/damage, it should be inflicted even if they are 2 feet off the ground. If not, then they should be immune to bleeds and poison.

Orsin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » July 5, 2015 2:29pm | Report
@devampi, that's what I was saying. It's a counterplay often seen between Rama and Xbalanque in high level play.

@orsin, you can't actually take damage while banished. Try it. Disperse and Valkyrie's Discretion both have this effect.
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Orsin » July 5, 2015 3:20pm | Report
so your saying that during that moment they cant take any damage? even bleed?

Orsin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 5, 2015 4:08pm | Report
Orsin wrote:

If you can't be damaged when your banished, jump etc, then why can they still die from bleed, poison etc. This proves they are NOT damage immune, which helps my statement saying IF the Assassination ult has the animation of the stun/damage, it should be inflicted even if they are 2 feet off the ground. If not, then they should be immune to bleeds and poison.

This is what untargetable means. Any ongoing effects still apply andthey aren't immune to damage. But they still cannot be hit. Careful distinction.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 5, 2015 4:24pm | Report
Orsin wrote:

first of quote right plz for no unnessesary replies.

That was a small error in how I brought it you can't be hit. but debuffs and ticking dot's should still kill you.

EDIT:
Also If I was loki and I would teleport and try to stun at the exact moment mercury would dash (one question here remains where do you end do you port to the ned of mercs dash or at the beginning) or freya would start flying I won't be able to hit them so for me it seems pretty logical how it's done

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 6, 2015 6:56am | Report
@Devampi, was not aware of that. Most of my knowledge of LoL comes from friends who are apparently supplying me with inaccurate info. Thanks for correcting me in any case. I'll be back after I finish bludgeoning my friends with a mallet.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 6, 2015 1:38pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

@Devampi, was not aware of that. Most of my knowledge of LoL comes from friends who are apparently supplying me with inaccurate info. Thanks for correcting me in any case. I'll be back after I finish bludgeoning my friends with a mallet.

It's understandable that's why I sometimes do some research before adding a statement (normally ending up in in me forgettign to copy my comment and then see SF auto logout attacked me again needing to rewrite everything ending it up into a summarry or giving up

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 6, 2015 1:59pm | Report
I usually assume I have credible sources. Henceforth I shall not.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }