Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your top 3 gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your top 3 gods! 32 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 8, 2013 4:31am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Lol! Comicbookguy. You spammed the forum! Well, kind of for me cause I always check recent forum posts section. Anyways, yes. Surprisingly I do. I play him cause in my opinion he really fits my play style. Also, actually Kali might be second place now. With Guan Yu and Hebo being third. I finally saw the truth behind Kali's play style. Comicbookguy, you'll definetly want to check out my Kali guide when I release it. I don't jungle with her besides using Mana buff.

Edit: Get Aegis for Freya. Kali's ultimate helps so well. If one does the ultimate and walks in circles, most freyas fail at killing you.

I love kali, she is a great back up god when my team already has 3 tanks XD and I don' like to jungle that mutch I love going for ganks :)
The thing about freya is that she always kills my team, since I like to play as a tank I always (almost) have p.beads and amulet and some protection :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 8, 2013 4:32am | Report

Loki is insane mid.
he will even out push Ra or agni.
lvl his decoy first, that kills all minions, and your opponent will be zoned out the whole time.
if he comes close you kill him ;D

and it easy to gank both side lanes.

Will try

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 8, 2013 5:41am | Report

Why those gods?

hades ive just played alot 78 games 64% win ratio i think, also hes great fun

guan yu just started playing him recently was doing good with him and enjoyed him alot

arachne i like trolling with useally pulling gods out of starting piont especially leavers

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kemoc » March 11, 2013 9:11am | Report
My Most played Gods so Far
Agni....... Just fun to play and I tend to win more with him.
Bacchus.... A lot of times nobody wants to tank so I pick him as most fun Tank
Neith...... Again, fun game play and I do enjoy the sniping aspect and good support role.

Kemoc

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 11, 2013 9:31am | Report
Kemoc wrote:

My Most played Gods so Far
Agni....... Just fun to play and I tend to win more with him.
Bacchus.... A lot of times nobody wants to tank so I pick him as most fun Tank
Neith...... Again, fun game play and I do enjoy the sniping aspect and good support role.

Agni is my second favorite mage ;)
Bacchus, he is my main, my bro, he is just so good and fun ;)
I have not tried Neith, I will sometime soon

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 11, 2013 10:40am | Report
Quick note before I name my top: Usually in forms, you're not supposed to post more than one at a time, otherewise you get warned. Idk about this form but please try to keep it all in one post anyway to save room and, well, to stop spamming.

ps: Sorry for acting modish, i just don't want to see a good guy get banned or whatever.

My favorite three:
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades

Now my top 3 are:
Hades is an overall badass. Good at tanking, attacking and defending. I dominate anything when I play him. Definately my main god and best.
Guan Yu is by far the most op tank in the game when I play him. I usually always lead my team to victory when I play him. Another main, and my best tank.
Xbalanque for obvious reasons. Universal ultimate, can initiate and escape fights and quite frankly, the most powerful AD Range carry in the game. Not my main, actually, I only pick Xbalanque in ranked, joust, or playing with my team and I want to impress them.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 11, 2013 11:24am | Report
Sorry but I don't get what you mean, this is the first time for me to be active on forums and I don't get what you mean. I like that your favorites are the 3 brothers (^_^)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 11, 2013 2:23pm | Report
Well, he was trying to tell you not to post more than once. Like you did in page two, but just be careful. It's fine Comicbookguy.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Geletin » March 14, 2013 6:47am | Report
New players top 3 gods so far!

1. Freya. Her ult is amazing. Fun to destroy people when they thought they got away.
2. Sobek. Built like a tank, and has great pullback abilities.
3. Thor.

Geletin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 23, 2013 10:01am | Report
Geletin wrote:

New players top 3 gods so far!

1. Freya. Her ult is amazing. Fun to destroy people when they thought they got away.
2. Sobek. Built like a tank, and has great pullback abilities.
3. Thor.

I hate going up aginst Freya XD
I love sobek
I love Thor, he is just like in the Marvel comics

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }