Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your top 3 gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your top 3 gods! 32 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 23, 2013 10:01am | Report
Some more feedback? XD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 24, 2013 12:29pm | Report
After playing the game for a good bit now and being pretty good I would say here are my new top 3 gods.

Actually now that I played the game for a while and got very good at it its actually hard for me to come up with a TOP 3 because alot of the gods are good in their own way.

I know AGNI FOR SURE is in TOP 3 for sure.

If you want to base it off of MY TOP 3 GODS that I like to pick it would probably be something like.

1.Hercules
2.Poseidon
3.Agni/Anhur

Its funny Anhur used to be my favorite now hes not.
Right now I'm having fun with hercules and poseidon. I just recently got poseidon and I'm pretty good with him, I went 9-0 yesterday with him left lane. I pick hercules most the time now but since I just got poseidon I am playing with him a bit too. I was playing with anhur and agni until I got those two gods.

I kind of want to mess around with thor, sun wukong, ect.

If I was too pick TOP 3 based on who is the best then I would honestly have a hard time picking. I would say AGNI is in their FOR SURE. Now that I played the game a good bit and got pretty damn good at it, its very hard for me to pick a top 3 because EVERY GOD is pretty good besides a few that I don't like.

Seriously, here are picks that could go in a TOP 3.
- Vulcan = Turret spam + he can clear waves + hes tanky + annoying
- Poseidon = Can clear waves + Fast + his slow and ULT is easy to use because its a big circle
- Anhur = Can clear waves + jump + slow + Strong Ult
- Neith = Annoying + back flip = Annoying + stun = Annoying + clear waves + annoying
- Ra = heal + can clear waves + long range ULT + he has a bird head
- Anubis = Sun(wrap) + ULT = you die + can clear waves + hands of annoyingness

It depends how you feel at the moment because IMO any of those gods can be top 3 they are all great, its more on how you play with your skills and how good/smart you are as a player.

I would even go as far as to say people like hercules could be top 3 but hes just in my personal top 3 of who I play with. Its too hard to pick a real top 3 besides Agni because hes just ownage with his ULT>

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }