Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What does Artemis need?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What does Artemis need? 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 7, 2013 2:04am | Report
I agreed she needs a rework. I personal think needs to be done.

1.Make her traps less useless. I thinking making them stun the enemy instead of just rooting them and maybe also make it slow down them for a short time after.

2. The rest of her skills needs rework. Her ultimate is good but not great. Vengeful Assault needs to change, don't know or care how but it needs to. Finally her Suppress The Insolent is good, but might have to make way for a something else if needed.

3.Make here stronger early game and weaker late game. Like it has been said she is so weak early that it is sad. But if she gets some kills early game and do well then game late HOLY HEL here damage just destroys ever thing.

PS. JararoNatsu please stop calling my girl Neith a **** you ******* >:(.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 7, 2013 2:39am | Report

Jumps give utility, I would might use Artemis if she had ANY utility

He means=Jump has a lot of utility potential, if Artemis had a jump, I wound consider playing as her is the game.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 7, 2013 6:45am | Report
I don't like Artemis at all. I'm not good at aiming a ranged god especially Artemis main ability is her high damage. but, I used to use her before buying the god pack.

Her basic attacks are high but she is super squishy but not as high as Loki's or some other Assassin

Her 1 is so hard to master, but pretty annoying if the enemy is careless. Compared to Neith's 3 ability, Neith is much better

Her 2 is kinda good but compared to Apollo's passive, I like Apollo better since he doesn't need mana.

Her three is good but compared to Poseidon's whirlpool, it is much less annoying.

Her ulti is not so good if you are soloing but super annoying if you didn't kill the boar. But compared to Guan Yu's it is easier to escaped.

I think she need a fix everywhere. Just opinion

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 7, 2013 7:00am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I don't like Artemis at all. I'm not good at aiming a ranged god especially Artemis main ability is her high damage. but, I used to use her before buying the god pack.

Her basic attacks are high but she is super squishy but not as high as Loki's or some other Assassin

Her 1 is so hard to master, but pretty annoying if the enemy is careless. Compared to Neith's 3 ability, Neith is much better

Her 2 is kinda good but compared to Apollo's passive, I like Apollo better since he doesn't need mana.

Her three is good but compared to Poseidon's whirlpool, it is much less annoying.

Her ulti is not so good if you are soloing but super annoying if you didn't kill the boar. But compared to Guan Yu's it is easier to escaped.

I think she need a fix everywhere. Just opinion

Her Transgressors Fate is easily one of the harder abilities to use WELL. I say that because if you want to use it as a ward at Fire Giant, then BAM it has a use. But I use it as part of a defensive/aggro combo, placing it underneath either myself or the enemy when they're stunned to give me a small window of time to get some sure damage in. It's extremely difficult, but if someone can learn to use the skill well it can be deadly.

Apollo: 5 hits guaranteed 100% speed increase, no mana. Artemis, 5 secs of 75% speed increase for mana. Which do I prefer? I'll take the latter.

Poseidon's Whirlpool is annoying because of the Cripple effect, but aside from that I see your point.

If you solo an Artemis on mid lane, the boar is the ultimate initiate. Artemis can destroy a squishy mage really quick giving a window to deal damage which the boar can give. Look at it this way:

Pop her Ult, use her 3, drop a 1 right under the enemy, pop her 2 and shoot the hell out of them, finish them off with a basic or another 3.

Artemis is about combo-ing to give her the opportunity to deal damage, not so much dealing damage ability-wise. I mean, they deal great damage, but I'm more concerned about what they can DO to better Artemis' chances in a fight.

Nex The Slayer: She is a dirty **** and you know it!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 7, 2013 9:32am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Nex The Slayer: She is a dirty **** and you know it!

>:(
*Remembers her Nures skin*
Well i gusse you win this one

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 7, 2013 9:39am | Report
Not gunna lie who ever made Neith and Freya needs to get there head out of the gutter. XD

But if hi-rez ever thoght of revamping art I would so use her more, but alass right now there doing wukongs new look I believe.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 14, 2013 8:39am | Report
Yeah, I believe they have Hel and Sun Wukong in the rework section right now. I can guarantee that if Artemis gets reworked, we're going to see two changes: ****tier outfit that covers less of her body, and much bigger breasts.

Tell me I'm wrong. For her abilities, I can say that it's a general idea that her Transgressors Fate needs work, but she could also use more somewhere else. I believe that if this happens, we'll see more libidinous bastards playing her... and those that actually like skills and not so much the tits.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 14, 2013 8:59am | Report
Can't wait to see the wukong rework lol

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 14, 2013 9:13am | Report
its only fair that if the tits must be bigger sunwokongs monkey **** has to grow too :)

Imagine seeing that in battle

and yes all the female characters are ****s, thats why they deserve what they get in battle

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 14, 2013 9:19am | Report
Get outta here ICEN -.-

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }