Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Update on SF Avatars

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Update on SF Avatars 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » April 22, 2020 5:17pm | Report
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up...since I took over for Wayne (also, Wayne says hi, just talked to him!), no new avatar icons have been uploaded...partly because there was a trick to pulling actual game files. Then with S7, they started restructuring how they compiled their files, and it made it almost impossible to pull those.

At this point, we're going in a different direction, and having them custom made by one of the admins. This is now in process, and over the next couple of weeks or so (?), we should be up-to-date on all avatars for the various skins. This is still something I have to manually upload to the database, so it'll be done in steps.

That said, we were able to pull a compilation of avatar icons from the kind people at Smite Wiki for the newest patch (7.4), so those have already been uploaded and are immediately available to use. I know you want that Thor Skin avatar.

The patches that we will be catching up on include the last patch of Season 6, The Vigilant (Heimdallr patch), along with the 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 patches.

Thanks for being patient!

How To Change / Update Your Avatar
  1. When logged into your account, click on your name in the upper right corner of any page in SMITEFire. This brings out a hidden tab on the right.

2. Click "My Profile"

3. At the top, click on the "Settings" button

4. In this page, you should see your current avatar on the right. Click the button that looks like this:

5. Choose your avatar on the pop-up page

6. Click the "Update Avatar" button, and you should be all set!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » April 23, 2020 2:51pm | Report
Nice! I've been waiting for Mulan avatars since her release.
You can see that I'm already making use of your work. Thank you, Bran.

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 6, 2020 3:29pm | Report
FYI, I believe all avatars are now entered into the system. Let me know if you find something missing that you wanted.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » May 6, 2020 3:42pm | Report
Unless I missed him, I don't see Zeus at all in the list. and not a big deal but it's also not in alphabetical order.

SkyPirateShini

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 6, 2020 4:02pm | Report
Zeus is there, just click on All and type his name in the search bar and it shows up ^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 6, 2020 4:21pm | Report
The whole thing is screwy, I noticed...they're usually in alphabetical order, but sometimes they're just...not. So yeah, gotta search.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }