Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr Patch Notes.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ullr Patch Notes. 32 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » March 18, 2014 8:09pm | Report
That Hades 'remodel'.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » March 18, 2014 8:48pm | Report
I don't think he's OP, in the end he is an adc (and sometimes an assassin) that has no ult of course, we are talking about and anhur with no ult to burst u down, no art ult to lock u down , no apollo ult that allows you to be anywhere and split push, no neith ult that is....a neith ult, its so strong, no amc ult that does great damage and cripple and can be recovered. He is an adc who lacks those trump cards. and on the assassin side sure he has natural lifesteal and good steroids, but he doesnt have any of the ults that the assassins have that make them so powerful, than, thor, merc, kali, fen. think about their ults then think about how Uller has no equivelent, I feel as though stance switch makes more sense and is more balanced on him than any other.
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » March 18, 2014 8:51pm | Report
Anyone else feel that Ullr will benefit more from a bruiser build than a full ADC build?

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 18, 2014 9:03pm | Report
lol, Asi, magi's blessing, Jotunn's Wrath, Ninja Tabi, and Hide of the Urchin, maybe Deathbringer. It might work.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 18, 2014 9:18pm | Report
I wonder why they use google drive...
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 18, 2014 9:24pm | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

Anyone else feel that Ullr will benefit more from a bruiser build than a full ADC build?

yeah.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 18, 2014 9:26pm | Report
Aj17 wrote:

I don't think he's OP, in the end he is an adc (and sometimes an assassin) that has no ult of course, we are talking about and anhur with no ult to burst u down, no art ult to lock u down , no apollo ult that allows you to be anywhere and split push, no neith ult that is....a neith ult, its so strong, no amc ult that does great damage and cripple and can be recovered. He is an adc who lacks those trump cards. and on the assassin side sure he has natural lifesteal and good steroids, but he doesnt have any of the ults that the assassins have that make them so powerful, than, thor, merc, kali, fen. think about their ults then think about how Uller has no equivelent, I feel as though stance switch makes more sense and is more balanced on him than any other.

More I look at Ullr now and look at his skills and reading everyones opinion on him, the more I think he will not be op and more balanced actually. He has high damage but so does Thanatos and Thanatos is more skillshot easy than Ullr's skills and has a powerful ult. Ullr might get a buff actually.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 18, 2014 9:52pm | Report
I feel like his the only adc that can counter an assassin.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » March 19, 2014 4:22am | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

More I look at Ullr now and look at his skills and reading everyones opinion on him, the more I think he will not be op and more balanced actually. He has high damage but so does Thanatos and Thanatos is more skillshot easy than Ullr's skills and has a powerful ult. Ullr might get a buff actually.

Yes agreed.
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » March 19, 2014 5:04am | Report
The Arena start timing was unnecessary, but since the forever unhappy-about-Smite-changes Reddit people begged for it...

This Ullr guy... oh man... I don't even know what to say... he will most likely be built as an assassin while also being a hunter, with huge speed/attack speed, leap and 1.8 s (for Christ's sake) stun. Can't wait to try him out (40% download complete).

"● Fixed an issue in which changing audio volume or the audio device would cause sound to stop playing"

This happened to me yesterday after I changed it from Stereo back to 5.1 and I had to play the whole 3v3 match with no sound. Glad it's fixed.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }