Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tier list of the People

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Tier list of the People 54 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 29, 2013 6:52pm | Report
Raven, can you explain to me why Ao, and Fenrir are in B tier? I believe they should Be in A.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 29, 2013 6:56pm | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

Ne Zha and Chronos should both be B tier. Chronos' biggest weakness is that his Ult is so situational. Ne Zha is still quite nice at jungling, unfortunately she's not top tier jungler due to the nerf.

Cupid should be moved up to B due to the change to his Ult. That cripple is such a pain.

Hun Batz should probably be lowered to B due to his passive change. Makes early game jungling a big pain.
Hun Batz has one of the best Ganking Ults in the game in my opinion. You are very unlikely to survive a Hun Batz gank if Hun Batz has a ult. That is why I put him in A. Because surviving a hun batz ult doesn't happen often. The reason is, you can't do anything you are feared into taking free damage.

The only real god I had trouble putting in A or B was Guan Yu because he is good enough to be in A but his rage is very short, I mean super short.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » September 29, 2013 7:01pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Hun Batz has one of the best Ganking Ults in the game in my opinion. You are very unlikely to survive a Hun Batz gank if Hun Batz has a ult. That is why I put him in A. Because surviving a hun batz ult doesn't happen often. The reason is, you can't do anything you are feared into taking free damage.

The only real god I had trouble putting in A or B was Guan Yu because he is good enough to be in A but his rage is very short, I mean super short.

Yet the trouble is that his early game got hurt due to the passive change. If they went back to his original passive I would agree. Would rather have actual boost to damage over chance to crit.

To really get the most out of it, you will have to rush the 3k for deathbringer. Which if you did that early game; your gonna hurt yourself on overall damage potential.

So it's not his Ult that is bringing him down; it's the passive.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 29, 2013 7:24pm | Report
Any jungler that runs into a Hun Batz in the jungle is going to probably die or be on very low HP. I do not judge gods just based on how fast they clear early game camps. I judge on everything and Hun Batz ult is def good enough to make up for that slow start. Don't forget that Hun Batz has the ability to clear minion waves with ease and flatten them with one skill if he needs to defend a lane. Fenrir can't do this. Ne Zha can't do it as easy either especially after the nerf.

I'm just letting you know why I put Hun Batz where he is.

*Thor runs into a hun batz in the jungle = hun batz ult your dead

*Ne Zha runs into a hun batz in the jungle, who ever lands their ult first will win most likely. But if hun batz survives ne zha ult then he will ult once they drop and ne zha will die with no escape.

*Fenrir runs into hun bats in the jungle, most likely a fenrir will jump away because of hun batz ult and not fight him until he knows he has no ult. Fenrir would not even waste his ult on hun batz because hun batz will jump away. Don't get me wrong fenrir can kill hun batz but if they both have ults up I would say hun batz would have a quicker reaction to kill fenrir first.

* kali runs into hun batz, hun batz ults and she has no escape. If she chases him he will just jump.

*Bastets cats will die or hun batz will jump away, bastet can jump away but I'm willing to bet if you bump heads with a hun batz his ult reaction will be much quicker than your mouse turning around and clicking the jump skill.

*Loki is probably like one of the only junglers who can kill hun batz first with his ult without hun batz getting away or hun batz killing him with ease. I know alot of loki players run around with their ults out in the jungle and they are pretty fast with it.

Ne Zha - when he ganks he stuns you then ults you, however this is good or bad. Its not always a good thing that your suspended in the air for 2 seconds. Gods like Ao Kuang will easily take advantage of your gank and drop a tornado for when you land

Fenrir - Usually when he ganks he jumps on you with a stun then usually uses his ult to bring you to a team mate or try to get you close to his tower. Its not a very damaging ult and it usually requires fenrir to use brutalize after words.

Hun Batz - when Hun Batz ganks you he drops his ult on you. Unlike other ults Hun Batz and his team mate are 100% safe from the person that got ulted until the ult is over. Hun Batz ult not only fears gods making them unable to do anything but it can also push them into the direction you want gods to go. Hun Batz ult is also special because he can separate team mates with it, by placing his ult in the middle of two team mates he can push one left and make the other get feared to the right. Hun Batz ult does not move the targets around fast, take them into the air or do anything that would causes your team mates to have much trouble finishing the gank off.
That is why Hun Batz has the best ganks in the game when he has his ult.

Unlike Ne Zha Hun Batz can jump after you if you manage to survive where Ne Zha probably used his slash to do his ult combo on you. Unlike Fenrir Hun Batz ult is almost instant and has range to it, where as if fenrir chooses not to stun you with a jump before his ult you can hear it and react to it faster than hun batz ult.

Hun Batz is basically a warning sign that nobody wants to get near when he has his ult.
When Hun Batz has no ult then others may have an advantage over him, but when he has his ult he usually will have the advantage. Having an escape/slow on his jump plus a telaport to catch up to a fleeing enemy makes it twice as hard to run from him and makes it easy for him to run.

Thats why I put him where I did

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 29, 2013 9:01pm | Report
Ao and Fenrir are in B tier for a couple reasons
Ao's major problem is he's so mana starved, that he needs Book of Thoth. But it's gold cost is too high to buy early game, so he suffers early game. Additionally, with 0 escapes outside a horrific sprint, and no CC outside a squall slow, he is soooooooo easy to kill. If I'm on Loki, it's free gold. Finally, his ult is neigh impossible to land, and smart people will literally never get hit by it - even if you have CC chains, they will have aegis or beads.

Fenrir is similar, in that he's very squishy, has an ult that can be either aegis'd or beads'd, and outside his ult, if he goes in he dies. He's a good ganker but he falls off very hard late game. They still do their job well, just not as good as others.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 30, 2013 9:39am | Report
Bump

Less telling people where they put certain gods and more debating how it looks, pl0x.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 30, 2013 9:49am | Report
I think Ao should be in A because he has insane wave clear that can't be matched.
He can safely cast tornados and its impossible to get to his tower because of that.

Ao can place tornados to block of enemies movement and in the jungle Ao destorys teams.

His tornado in the jungle are god like and his Ult when used on a group of people almost 1 shots gods.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 30, 2013 3:34pm | Report
Fact : Isis 1 can clear a wave faster and have 2 times higher scaling than Ao's 3 (if the god move from Ao's tornado)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 30, 2013 6:25pm | Report
Nobody is going to let isis hit them with 4 balls though, all Ao has to do is put his tornado on you and let it tick and its AOE is bigger and blocks off paths, and it can cook to do more damage if you go back into it or sit in it.

And he can cast it far away.

Isis HAS TO LAND all the balls, with AO if you touch his tornado you are taking all the damage no matter where you run.

Did I mention its AOE and team fight presence... and in the jungle it is the best AOE around.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 4, 2013 12:24pm | Report
Bump

I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE. I shall NOT.

Will add my own as soon as I have a large enough block of time.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }