Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tier list of the People

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Tier list of the People 54 posts - page 5 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 7, 2013 1:37pm | Report
Keep in mind first that I list this from my "arena player" point of view .

Useless tier : Anhur , Arachne , Artemis , Bastet , Cupid , Kali , Ne Zha, Vamana .

Mid tier : Aphrodite . Apollo, Guan Yu , Hun Batz , Sun Wukong , Thanatos , Thor , Vulcan , Xbalanque , Zhong Kui .

High tier : Ao Kuang , Ares , Bacchus , Bakasura Chang'e , Fenrir , Hel , Hercules , Loki , Neith , Odin , Ra , Tyr , Ymir .

Awesome tier : Agni , Anubis , Athena , Chronos, Freya , Hades , He Bo , Eset, Mercury , Poseidon , Sobek , Zeus .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 7, 2013 1:46pm | Report
Vamana a little OP? that needs some explanation.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 7, 2013 1:48pm | Report
Anhur on useless tier? Really? He is the 3rd most picked ADC in ranked( if Apollo w/o Neith are banned). And why is Ares High Tier? And why is Anubis on Awesome tier?

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 2:08pm | Report
These tier list are funny as hell

Anhur not in top teir? someones smoking something
Apollo mid or lower? someones smoking crack
THOR mid or lower???????????????????????

Yea you guys are smoking something if you think thor is mid or lower.
Thor spin to win nuff said
anhur .... do I even need to say anything?
Apollo ... ever see him do a fly by and take out two towers and help team mates with his fly by???

oh god... I expeted some gods off but how are you going to put some of the BEST GODS IN THE GAME in
low tiers lol.

There are some gods that just ain't debatable

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 7, 2013 3:25pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Anhur on useless tier? Really? He is the 3rd most picked ADC in ranked( if Apollo w/o Neith are banned). And why is Ares High Tier? And why is Anubis on Awesome tier?

because it's an Arena tier list. She states it clearly.

I think you guys just missed it.

EDIT: or He. but Romanians has used (as far as I know) only female gods for an avatar, so I'm assuming romanian's a she.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 7, 2013 3:55pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

because it's an Arena tier list. She states it clearly.

I think you guys just missed it.

EDIT: or He. but Romanians has used (as far as I know) only female gods for an avatar, so I'm assuming romanian's a she.

Oh haha. Didn't see that, my fellow apologizes. So yes, he is correct if that's Arena tier.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 7, 2013 4:04pm | Report
I think putting Vamana, Cupid, and Anhur in useless tier is a bit iffy. In a mode where nothing but teamfights arise, Vamana and Cupid's ults are deadly, plus they're near impossible to track down.

Anhur is also very good if used well. The many pillars throughout the middle of the arena, combined with his own pillar, leads to many impales.

I'd also put Loki in Awesome tier for a couple reasons. Most people who play arena haven't firmly grasped the game (so they pick deathmatch), and Loki is a giant pubstomper. Plus, you only have one other physical in there so why not. I'd also argue for inclusion of Neith - her ult ensures at least a kill a teamfight with how wide open the arena is.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 5:04pm | Report
oh my failure I thought this was A TIER LIST.....
not a tier list for random game types :(
if thats the case throw in ARAM, DOM and 3v3 everything else...

Pretty sure the Tier list is for Conquest and generally the overall of the character but whatev whatev.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 8, 2013 1:07am | Report
That was the way I saw it , it doesn't mean the way you see those gods must match with mine .It's my opinion only and anyone is free to disagree .I didn't said to anyone : don't buy the gods I put in the useless tier in my brilliantly awesome tier list .:)

Anhur is not that useful in an arena match . The slow is fine , but the pillar in the middle of the sands may also block your teammates and deny us the kill .

Apollo won't make a difference like let's say Agni does but he is not that useless as Anhur .

Ares with a cdr build can ignore the enemy's team beads for one out of two ultimates and along with Ao Kuang or Poseidon can kill any enemy/all enemies he gets in his No Escape . This is why I consider him high tier - a god that can make the difference between a win or a loss with the right team mates .

Thor in mid tier because he is squishy and people usually build him damage only . Perhaps I should've put him in high because of his wall that can block+stun enemies for a friendly Ymir freeze + some crazy mage to get the kill .

Why is Anubis in awesome tier ? Because he is awesome in a combo with let's say Sobek or Athena .He can get a kill every 10 seconds .Why is Anubis so underrated ?:)

The reason why I didn't placed Loki in awesome tier : not all enemies are spread across the map .You can't just go between 5 enemies and kill someone as Loki .Yeah , sure you can , but you will die too so what's worth it then ? Loki can only be max efficient if you can get a mage/carry/assassin alone , get the kill then get out .If the enemy team is always grouped up Lokis will have a hard time getting someone .He is awesome indeed , but in certain scenarios only .

Also , I think gods have very different uses from conquest to arena since in arena most of the times there is a 5 vs 5 combat unlike conquest .Mass cc and area damage teams will always have the upper hand in my opinion .

Also , I am not a she .Why did I put MOSTLY goddesses avatars instead of gods ? Because I mostly play those goddesses (Chang'e , Athena , Freya , Hel) .I also play gods (Agni , Ao Kuang , Wukong , Merc) , not only goddesses but those are my favourite characters in the game .I had Anubis avatar when I first came here and I am not a jackal .:)

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Appollosnos » November 8, 2013 6:02am | Report
Anubis is not considered great due to being so squishy and for locust mouth and face laser requiring him to stand still making him an easy target in team fights. Also when Im Noodle( oops I mean Ao Kuang) and Anubis goes into attack combo he gets my ult to his face

Appollosnos

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }