Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tier List?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Tier List? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 27, 2013 8:11pm | Report
Support/tank (the best way to learn the game): Aphrodite, (Ymir think he is free), Bacchus
adc: Anhur, Neith Apollo
Mage: Ra, ppOSEIDON AND Agni
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 27, 2013 8:30pm | Report
I actually think ADC is the best way to learn SMITE. You will learn how to skillshot which is the core of smite. Support and tank is actually pretty hard since you need to learn when to stun at correct time, when to use Aphro's ulti or Ymir's ulti and when to initiate as tank. When I first try tank, I just go in at early game thinking that I could holdthe damage which lead to fail. Meanwhile ADC is only to keep shooting and the best part is that most of them have escape abilities

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 27, 2013 8:53pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I can understand this PoV coming from someone who wrote an indepth hel guide, but no, the scaling is very mediocre, and her teamfight presence is passive at best, lest she get nuked. She has no 'nuke' you speak of, good heals, but that's it. She is far outclassed by people like aphro and chang'e.
I can respect your argument. I've mistaken early leveling of Repulse for high scaling, though her Repulse is most certainly a nuke. A very risky one, but a nuke nonetheless.

In Conquest (where the game is balanced :/) you're right that her teamfighting should be passive, but there's no denying how much her cleanse and, to a lesser extent, her heal can affect teamfights.

Personally I don't feel Aphrodite outclasses Hel in teamfights, but Chang'e is, in my opinion, the best support so far.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » July 27, 2013 10:07pm | Report
Perplex wrote:

Is Poseidon probably one of the better casters to carry with? His ult seems pretty amazing if you land it.

I'm debating between Poseidon, Thor, and Fenrir. I'd like to be able to "carry" though. I don't want to be a 5-2-13 Ymir and not be able to do to much >.< (even though Ymir is probably my favorite character so far.)

Please don't go Fenrir. I don't have anything personally against him; he's just a god that takes a lot of work to learn. (I.E. Not end up feeding the other team with his deaths)

Pretty much any pure mage can carry with ease. Have been dabbling with Anubis as of late though.

Also kills are not everything. I'll rather have a high assist count any day of the week on a tank. As long as you don't end up feeding the enemy; your doing ok.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }