Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Those fucking hackers.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Those fucking hackers. 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 30, 2013 4:01am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

H-hOW!? I want to know the SECRET!

Not sure how really it just happened, but they fixed it so it doesn't happen anymore :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 30, 2013 4:54am | Report

Not sure how really it just happened, but they fixed it so it doesn't happen anymore :P

My... Dream... My minion army...

F you Hi-rez.

Still don't know how i never caught that bug. I started playing him since he came out and yet I never saw it... :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 30, 2013 6:37am | Report
Did any of you ever see the big baby vamana bug?
Where he is stuck in his ult for a long time?

I hate that bug because I can't tell if he is ulted or not so I fear him all game :(

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 30, 2013 6:42am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Did any of you ever see the big baby vamana bug?
Where he is stuck in his ult for a long time?

I hate that bug because I can't tell if he is ulted or not so I fear him all game :(

They've already fixed that few patches ago. Or was it last patch? I'm not sure.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 30, 2013 8:55am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

They've already fixed that few patches ago. Or was it last patch? I'm not sure.
No they didn't I seen it about a 3 days ago

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » November 30, 2013 1:17pm | Report
they tried to fix it two or three times and as far as I can tell failed every time.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SickSadWorld » December 1, 2013 11:33pm | Report
I've seen quite a few speed hacks recently in Smite (as in, literally, just this week)- A Golden Artemis was getting away at lightning speeds after I Tier 3 creeped her, and punced her (y'know, Bastet's pounce gives her extra speed). And I always use Fatalis and Warrior Tabi- it was incredible. I've seen a He Bo with a speed hack (Golden, again- sorta seeing a trend here) that would be as fast off his little Golden Shower (or Yellow River, however you look at it) scroll as he was on it- with no sprint or Speed buff. I was against a Sobek (The King K. Roole looking Sobek, again, an "elite" costume) just tonight that appeared behind me, with no blink- I did not hear him approach, and I was dead on sight.

Hi-Rez can only do so much, I know- but they really need to fix that **** before releasing/nerfing gods. Hell, there was someone on here back in October if the lag hacks were still active, as they had witnessed it in a match (https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/do-these-hacks-still-work-2732#lastcomment) Also, after digging around, I found this not-so-wonderful little website full of some things for Smite- (http://www.sickgamerz.com/). This is not the only RECENT (as in since October 2013) website with hacks for Smite- there's a plethora of 'em out there. Here is the image they have up that has the hacks they supply- I've definitely seen the things they've listed on opposing teams. I'm also not sure if I am not getting the mechanics (I've played this game forever, mind you), but is there a Minion/Ticker hack? Because I've been in a few matches where we have more kills and least deaths than the opposition, as well as not letting any minions in, and the opposition was still a few points ahead- they also got points for killing the small Minions, not just the Large Ones. The final weird occurrence I've seen is after they kill me (Tonight's death by Sobek, for one example), they are invisible on my screen. If they have a buff on or are creeped, I can see the gfx for it, but I can't see the God Model. This never happened before, and I've only noticed it more this week. I don't know if this is a residual effect of having the Invisibility hack on (not activated, just the program that can allow it). But seriously, what the ****?

I am IN NO WAY, endorsing this fa99otry. I just think more people should be aware that- hey, you're not crazy, this is being done. If only Hi-Rez could do better- get a better anti-cheat system before they release a new god/"re-tool" existing ones.

I have two accounts with this game- both with money poured into it. It pisses me off that I can't let myself play this for a while- I've seen too many "wonderful" things happen in a match that me and my team mates are like "How. The hell?" I should not have to make MORE smurf accounts just so I can play against the noobs that don't know the game, or it's hacks. And honestly, with them going full steam ahead with the Kali reboot, I highly doubt they'll be addressing these issues anytime soon.

SickSadWorld

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 2, 2013 1:41am | Report
I guess im in the minority. I have never had a hacker in any of my games i istrad get the toolsheds that are every variaty of stereotypical MOBA player hidden elo hell has to offer.

Don't know which one is worse :p
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriwych » December 2, 2013 3:43am | Report
Played vs a team like that today. I swear their Ymir wall/blinked away from me. I even said in game chat "Ymir's blink down" and someone replied "blink?" he had level 3 speed boots and level 2 Eye. We went 2-28, collectively, within 15-18 minutes. They 4 man roamed and no one had a view on them the entire game.

Oh and to add, they were 5 solo players. I found it kind of strange that 5 people could coordinate like that, that quickly.

Kriwych

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 4, 2013 1:55am | Report
Kriwych wrote:

Played vs a team like that today. I swear their Ymir wall/blinked away from me. I even said in game chat "Ymir's blink down" and someone replied "blink?" he had level 3 speed boots and level 2 Eye. We went 2-28, collectively, within 15-18 minutes. They 4 man roamed and no one had a view on them the entire game.

Oh and to add, they were 5 solo players. I found it kind of strange that 5 people could coordinate like that, that quickly.

Seen **** like this happening a lot recently. Especially with Ymirs. No idea why Ymir, but a lot of people playing him have gotten waaaay slippery. I got a lucky Thanatos pick in Assault earlier today and couldn't even catch this one guy with my 2 up, boots, and burning my 4 to try to get him before he got back to his teammates, he even outranged that. He was playing Ymir, as usual. It felt like he was lagswitching or something part of the time, because he was under the execute threshold for me when I hit him with my 4 a little bit later, and I am absolutely, completely positive I connected on him because he was just dropping his ult, yet somehow it didn't hit him and he appeared just outside of the AOE radius a second later. Didn't move there, just sort of stopped then appeared there. Plus numerous other times I tried to get him with my 3, he'd be clearly inside of the area for it and then suddenly be behind me.

I also got into a match against a team of 5 solos like you mentioned that were coordinating hardcore some how. Maybe someone posted a vent or TS server or something. But they were moving around the map all as one group and just wrecking us because our team was trying to lane and do the usual stuff, while they were doing some kind of unbelievable strategy ****. They were moving around the map so fast that most of us couldn't even get into a lane before they'd hit us. Once, we put some wards down in left jungle after being ganked on right lane to see if we could catch them coming across and still couldn't even catch them before they got to us.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }