Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Do these Hacks still work?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Do these Hacks still work? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » October 20, 2013 2:38pm | Report
It's those netlimiter kind of hacks, you know those ones that upon activation flood your connection and cause you to lag "accidentally" ingame. There has been a little server instability lately (EU servers) but, but what i seen in a match today reminds me of seeing this hack in other games.

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SickSadWorld » December 1, 2013 11:51pm | Report
Oh, they're still here. Refer to page two on this discussion for my response on the low down. I saw some incredible **** this week. https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/those-ing-hackers-3250?page=2#lastcomment

If you're asking to use the hacks, I can't support you. If you're asking because they were used against you, and you feel "hoodwinked", I feel your pain. Smite is rampant with the hacks. I've noticed mostly Gold skinned players using it (not that the skin matters, I just find it funny that people that are SO good they use the Gold skin needed hacks).

SickSadWorld

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }