Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Things that annoy you in smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Things that annoy you in smite 25 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OGBlackPanther » May 18, 2014 8:24am | Report

The most avoidable ult in the game annoys you? You literally only have to stay still for half a second.

OGBlackPanther

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 18, 2014 9:40am | Report
People who play too seriously

The classic rager who blames his teammates for everything
-Especially if they're in the wrong

People who think that if they won lane they've done their job and can't be blamed for losses.
Rotations and teamfights are more important than staying in a lane and never leaving

People *stupidly* breaking the meta. I don't mind trying new things or straying for the norm, but when you put someone in a place they have no reason being with no idea how to play them or how to do it, you'll just feed Dx

Those who cannot take genuine, constructive criticism. And I'm not talking about the fake-nice almost insulting advice, I'm talking about when you genuinely want to help someone (Like don't build Golden Bow on Loki for the waveclear as a jungle...anyway)

I can probably think of more but this'll do for now.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 18, 2014 10:34am | Report

The most avoidable ult in the game annoys you? You literally only have to stay still for half a second.

The fact that you can barely se anything for the duration is the most annoying thing about it.
And sometimes I lag right at that last second, so even though I literarily let go of my keyboard I still get stunned.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OGBlackPanther » May 18, 2014 11:29am | Report

The fact that you can barely se anything for the duration is the most annoying thing about it.
And sometimes I lag right at that last second, so even though I literarily let go of my keyboard I still get stunned.

Considering, it's only for a few seconds and that it's a virtually useless ult once you stop moving at the last second, the sight thing isn't that much of a problem. If you lag, that's not exactly it being annoying or anything, that's just you. But I'll respect your opinion.

OGBlackPanther

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 18, 2014 11:54am | Report
Raventhor pretty much summed it up, everything he mentioned happens to me daily.

Raventhor wrote:
People who think that if they won lane they've done their job and can't be blamed for losses.
Rotations and teamfights are more important than staying in a lane and never leaving

This one happens a lot and is incredibly frustrating, I gotta start to just mute players instead of trying to argue with them and tell them why they're wrong.

I had a mid that didn't rotate, didn't complete mid camps even though me as the jungler pinged them every three minutes, was never there for team fights, but had no problem blaming others and saying, "I won my lane. You just suck." Or whatever. In that match I also had a Chaac/Nu Wa duo that said they won their lane, yet by 12 minutes the enemy Apollo was 12-3 or something.

I have to put up with bad teammates every time I play.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dracaen » May 18, 2014 1:21pm | Report
Not being able to buy the ultimate god pack with gems. I have over 4000 gems for Christ's sake, and the only thing I want right now is gods..

And yes, I did just make an account for commenting in this thread.

Dracaen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 18, 2014 1:28pm | Report
Dracaen wrote:

Not being able to buy the ultimate god pack with gems. I have over 4000 gems for Christ's sake, and the only thing I want right now is gods..

And yes, I did just make an account for commenting in this thread.

Can't you just buy a lot of gods with the gems :3?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Heartwire » May 18, 2014 1:51pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Can't you just buy a lot of gods with the gems :3?

20 I think? Not sure, I think they are like 200 gems each, or am I wrong?
Not sure how he got 4000 gems, but if he bought em, might as well spend another 30 bucks on all the gods.

Heartwire

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 18, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Teammate Freyas who Banish enemies when you're attacking them. I once had a Freya Banish someone right when I threw down my ult as Ao Kuang. Saved his life.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 18, 2014 4:32pm | Report
The community. I can live with the gods having some unbalance but it's the community that makes the game suck for me.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }