Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Things that annoy you in smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Things that annoy you in smite 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Guardias » May 18, 2014 6:14pm | Report
My current gripe on Smite focuses on players who by all appearances just queue up to surrender at the earliest opportunity.

Guardias

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zaxolol » May 18, 2014 6:43pm | Report
Odin's ult, whether ally or enemy.

Also, there's this thing that I do that is kinda annoying. Whenever I play as Hel, I call out VVVR at the beginning of the match and switch stances. Some people find it funny, others get annoyed.

Zaxolol

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Partysnus » May 18, 2014 10:27pm | Report
This annoys me:

LOL BALANCE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Partysnus

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 19, 2014 1:12am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Teammate Freyas who Banish enemies when you're attacking them. I once had a Freya Banish someone right when I threw down my ult as Ao Kuang. Saved his life.

I once Banish-ed 4 people who where pulled by No Escape, saving them from my friendly Poseidons Release The Kraken!. I can't blame him for raging at me afterwards.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dracaen » May 19, 2014 11:55am | Report
Heartwire wrote:

20 I think? Not sure, I think they are like 200 gems each, or am I wrong?
Not sure how he got 4000 gems, but if he bought em, might as well spend another 30 bucks on all the gods.

Nah, I didn't buy them, got them all through offers and surveys and the like. I'm a bit of a cheap bastard, so I'm not buying gems or the godpack at this moment. It just bothers me I can't use the gems I have right now to get all the gods at once.

Dracaen

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }