Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Things that annoy you in smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Things that annoy you in smite 25 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FacelessDoom » May 17, 2014 11:19pm | Report
Ok, this is my first ever Thread. Which is things that ANNOY you in smite. Here's the list and description about it.

Post your own annoying things on the comments section below.

----
----
Lets start with Neith, Neith is an annoying s**t i'd ever encounter in smite. Friend or foe. The friend neith doesn't help much and steals your kills using World Weaver. The foe neith can easily kill you in mere 1-10 shots with the help of her annoying skillsets. Her Spirit Arrow Is an annoying root which deals alot of damage (Almost like Ra's Searing Pain at level 1 when maxed). Her Unravel Is a massive heal which sets her back in the fight which makes her even more annoying to fight. Her Backflip Is a meh escape. Which deals damage on enemies standing infront of her and creates a Broken Weave. Her ultimate which is the most annoying is her World Weaver. With this not on cooldown you can't escape.

How about Fenrir's 3, His 3. A.k.a Brutalize Can deal massive damage to other gods. With plenty of items, his 3 can be a devastating damage dealing tool to f**k out those squishies.

And Ao Kuang's 3, same as fenrir. He just sits under the tower and spams his 3 and makes you a crispy chicken w/ cheese for him.

He Bo with Poly. He Bo may not look scary. With poly, their victims are already f**ked up.
It takes This young fellow 3 water guns to kill a squishy tho.

Poseidon with Gem of iso. With the slow combined with his pool. You hardly can move for a moment. Which makes them easier for a kraken kill which makes the victims Poseidon's cheeseburger.

EU people going into NA servers. This thing is very annoying ESPECIALLY when I ask for any jungle buff. They can't understand what I'm saying. When I ping hard. They go to the other camp. When I pick an assassin. The 4 EU idiots instalock an assassin. They can't go mage, can't go hunter, can't go warrior and especially won't tank. I just hope them to go and leave the NA servers.

FacelessDoom

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » May 18, 2014 12:21am | Report
I find it annoying when people calls gods instead of calling roles. Like, you call your god by ****ing choosing it, wat r u doen

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 18, 2014 12:22am | Report
Sounds like you're just not countering/building correctly, honestly.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » May 18, 2014 12:47am | Report
People thinking that all NA players that don't speak English are from EU.

Really now:

Death Scythe

Whirlpool

Pretty much any knock-up in the game, especially Geb's for its range.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Heartwire » May 18, 2014 5:48am | Report
Things that annoy me, or people rather are the ones that complain entire matches, yell at others for not doing well instead of being constructive, people just bash it seems.

Skill wise, Confound, and characters with escape mechanics, though that's just part of the game, complaining about that it futile, and something you can learn to work with.

Like Bastet for example, When I see en enemie with Bastet jump towards another character, and she's all alone, I tend to wait where she initiated her jump to just grab her when she comes back.

What also annoyes me is the fact that you seem to bash an entire EU community based solely on your own experience.
Sure I can understand the annoyance when people refuse or can not speak english, which can be gamebreaking due to lack of communication.
But the majority of EU players speak english just fine.
And as Romanians mentioned, there are people on your continent that don't speak english.

Heartwire

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 18, 2014 5:54am | Report
Scylla annoys me to no end, she is just way to overpowerd currently. I also don't like if one of the lanes just feeds, feeds, feeds. If you get outplayed than you ADAPT you don't just think you are invincible! Seriously, I have had a solo lane giving up 10 kills in 20 minutes to the enemy CHRONOS, Chronos sucks early game. What he did was he charged at Chronos and the minions just killed him over and over and over!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 18, 2014 6:35am | Report
Loki, just Loki.

And Darkest of Nights

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 18, 2014 6:47am | Report
Everything in ****ing Arachne's kit.

He Bo

Whirlpool

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 18, 2014 8:02am | Report
Zeus.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 18, 2014 8:16am | Report
when I'm dead, an ally gets caught in a 1v4, AND BLAMES ME FOR IT. That actually happened one game. I was dead for a full 20 seconds before he died. '-_-

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }