Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Hardest You've Laughed In Smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Hardest You've Laughed In Smite 34 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 7, 2014 11:18am | Report
What caused it? I remember back when Fenrir released and Hel's cleanse only countered his ultimate when used preemptively (cleansing someone already picked up would not end his ultimate) and it was extremely buggy. I cleansed myself just before a Fenrir ulted, but he still picked me up somehow (I was super pissed by the way). His team used everything at their disposal on me while he dragged me into tower range* (I was owning them pretty hard, so they really wanted me), but I noticed that my health bar wasn't going down. When the ultimate ended, I found myself at the location Fenrir had picked me up and when I turned around, the entire enemy team was just standing still staring at me xD

*Arena, mind you.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 7, 2014 11:44am | Report
Nice story. For me it's me and my friend were chasing an Agni and he just died for no reason, so we said in smite there's a chance to trip, fall and instantly die. xD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » January 7, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Me and my friend play Smite over Skype and we always laugh our heads off when the other team surrenders at the 10 minutes mark.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » January 7, 2014 12:52pm | Report
There have been a few times, but one I can remember right now was when I was playing Vamana, and I was chasing someone almost dead down with Clear The Path. All of the sudden, our teams Arachne Cocoons him/her, and pulls them right into my umbrella for the kill. I just though that was funny for some reason.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 7, 2014 2:54pm | Report
So this Arachne and I ulted each other at the same time and switched places LOL

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 7, 2014 2:59pm | Report
I misclicked my Ao Kuang's Spirit's Tempest into the fog of war. We had no vision, I just misclicked it and suddenly... Double Kill. I was with my friend on Skype, we lol'd so hard.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MythOfMercury » January 7, 2014 6:17pm | Report
The rest of my team groups up and assaulted the same tower in conquest. I was at the phoenix as Vulcan so I droped a turret and it attracted the whole enemy team. I quickly retreated and went to the opposite phoenix. Droped another turret and ran. Whole enemy team responded to find yet another turret, and nothing else.
"Keep doing it!" one of my teammates told me. My team wiped out the other towers while the enemy team jumped back and forth between their phoenixes. I kept them chasing my tail until my team walked right through the front door and took the mino right under their noses.

MythOfMercury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 7, 2014 9:37pm | Report
The good old Arachne on top of spinning Kali Ult!

Rip tornado-spider :o

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » January 8, 2014 12:57am | Report
Playing as Neith
Sees a low hp teammate getting chased by full hp He Bo
Fires World Weave to save him
Before the arrow even goes half way I hear "You have slain an enemy!"
???
Sees Bakasuras icon

Guess he was in the way XD

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 8, 2014 1:12am | Report
That would defnitly be when I first saw/and did the Bastet teleport "bug".
- The one where you jump into a portal at your base, teleport to a ward in their base, then jump back to your own base, flying trough the entire map. -

And, although in bad taste and disrespectful to the other team, when we did a clan match, we all picked wall-ish gods and just focused on screwing each other over, placing walls in their way at the worst possible times, e.g. locking off the - old - FG entrance when fire giant's about to kill you.

Oh! Or more recently, the all Arachne MOTD, just pulling one enemy Arachne between our 5 Arachne's, ending up them up either dead or in a pile of 10~ Broodlings.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }